Who's down to be a part of an Artist Union??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
So you mean to tell me you're so educated about the industry yet you have unclaimed digital royalties through the biggest Digital Performing Rights Organization?

Thank me later for helpin get you some money. Maybe you need to realize you are actually the one who potrays himself as the "Know-It-All".

I will stay in my lane, which is this exact lane that you claim to know so much about. I graduate this Saturday with a Bachelor's Degree in Music Business. Maybe this really aint YOUR lane, and that's OK.
WHEN HAVE I CLAIMED TO KNOW IT ALL?? IF U CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT I WILL SALUTE U LIKE A GENERAL. AND I AM AWARE THAT I HAVE UNCLAIMED ROYALTIES AND ALSO HAVE ACCOUNTS THAT I DONT EVEN TOUCH THAT GENERATE $.
DID U EVER TAKE THE TIME TO THINK MAYBE THERES A REASON FOR THAT?? #DUH

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
SINCE U FEEL ITS COOL TO BE ALL IN MINE LETS SEE HOW SMART U ARE AND WHAT U CAN TEACH ME SINCE U BRAGGIN LIKE THOSE CREDENTIALS MAKE U THE KNOW IT ALL. LOL.
IVE KNOWN ABOUT MY SOUND EXCHANGE ROYALTIES FOR OVER 5 YEARS BUT IF I COLLECT THEM IT NULLIFIES SOME OF MY OTHER OWED MONEY WHICH MAKES THOSE ROYALTIES LOOK LIKE LUNCH MONEY. NEVERTHELESS, I THANK U FOR YOUR .02 CENTS BUT I ALSO RECOGNIZE YOUR SARCASM SO I HOPE U DONT MIND MINE.
#YUP YUP
#CARRY ON

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Like some of the artists who ive seen release projects thru independent labels only 2 find out later that they are involved with a company like RAPBAY 4 instance who actually has a label called RAPBAY records and sells product without them knowing thru channels and accounts that are well established and would not do business with the average new rapper with some hot music and has a label named after himself but isnt really a functioning company
RAPBAY is shady?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
WHEN HAVE I CLAIMED TO KNOW IT ALL?? IF U CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT I WILL SALUTE U LIKE A GENERAL. AND I AM AWARE THAT I HAVE UNCLAIMED ROYALTIES AND ALSO HAVE ACCOUNTS THAT I DONT EVEN TOUCH THAT GENERATE $.

DID U EVER TAKE THE TIME TO THINK MAYBE THERES A REASON FOR THAT?? #DUH

Tay I'm gonna need your federal tax ID number to register the new WCM with some of these sites.