Who's been on these forums since the beginning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
My senior yr I went to Hanford West high school and did music reviews for the newspaper.
I did a review on c-bo/ lynch and put 91siccness on there.
After the third issue the teacher told me that people had complainee about the content
And I needed to get other genres on there and I ended up switchin to movies hahaha
They also gave me cisco networking and pc repair.. and all 3 of those classes I was just streaming music (2001)

Mar 26, 2004
I remember lurking around the BART & 91Siccness websites from like 2001-2004. When Furl died (RIP) in 2004, I was reading siccness.net a lot & joined when I should have like a year earlier. I Love this place! -One

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
whatever happened to those 2Pac's unreleased outtakes you were putting out? you did a good job on em, was hoping for some more
Revamped em with better quality of some tracks plus added more tracks from respective eras. Also made a best of remixes collection with dope cover n finished the makaveli era collections jus need to do covers then ill reup everything plus add the new ones.

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Revamped em with better quality of some tracks plus added more tracks from respective eras. Also made a best of remixes collection with dope cover n finished the makaveli era collections jus need to do covers then ill reup everything plus add the new ones.
yea those were dope. if u can upload everything up to date in one zip folder it would be appreciated.