Who's been on these forums since the beginning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Ive been fuckin with siccness since either '01 or '02... For whatever reason i never actually signed up til 04

I found out about it cuz it was in the cd booklet of some bay/sac cd i had, cant remember what it was...

Props: CoopDVill
Feb 18, 2011
For the young buck's that were late to the party, I highly suggest you head to Classic Posts & put yourself up on the history of this board. There's some of the funniest shit I've ever read/seen on any website in that forum right there. The shit that had me laughin the most was Gas One @Gas One & his confessions. That shit had my side hurtin from laughin so hard.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Started from a "Bay Area rap" board on aol, and there was Bart,rap talk, 91siccness, then this. I Rememebr names like dc, shinichi, m$ , and quite a few others. This board started off way before 91siccness and had others before this all started.

There's were names like dolomite, the dude that liked those mini disc, the dude that had nice socks, dudes that punk members for a few bucks for making burnt mix CDs, someone making burnt games for ps1 from Canada, I can probly go on.

Last edited: