who took the westcoast where it is today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
who do yall think made the westcoast what it is today.......without 2pac.....do yall think there wouldve of been a westcoast........

Apr 25, 2002
im arugeing with people........at my house right now.........personally i dont think snoop and 2pac took it where it is.......

May 17, 2002
YOUR RIGHT HOMIE, IT WAS THA NIGGAS LIKE TOO $HORT AND MAD DRE THAT KEPT THE "REAL" WEST ROLLIN. EVEN GIVE ABOVE THE LAW SOME CREDIT. DOGGYSTYLE WAS GOOD BUT IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN ENOUGH TO SAY IT WAS WHAT KEPT THA WEST HOLDIN IT DOWN.

May 18, 2002
the question is: Would there be an east coast or a No Limit without Tupac

Look at all the biters

Ja Rule
DMX
Master P
C Murder

Dr. Dre and NWA definately put down the groundwork for the West Coast, but Tupac perfected it, and even now we look back, and wonder how one man could have been so fuckin talented.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
West Coast Worldwide: Ruthless, Ice T, Death Row, Too Short...

West Coast from a Bay/Sac perspective: Sick Wid It, YBB, In A Minute, Black Market, AWOL, Get Low, Dogday etc.

May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
I don't really think the westcoast in a literal sense was ever really represented except for 2pac. LA cats always throw up the W, but might as well throw up the SW because I see so little collaboration between nor and so cal. Just recently have I seen some LA cats rappin with the bay artists.

Apr 25, 2002
The west was already tight but when the industry shifted coasts rappers like PAC, SNOOP, CUBE, MC EIHT, E 40 elevated it back on top please believe it.

T

thug_proppa

i agree and thats all good, but some people need to be put to sleep cause they shit just tired.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Dr Dre has alwayz been the backbone to the "West Coast" sound from 84' to 2002... Dre has been the influence for producers West to East. He's been responsible for or connected with almost everything big in Hip Hop that's West Coast related ie NWA, Death Row, Snoop, etc... Dre is the West Coast.

my opinion.