Who song is harder? Bridman's "Money to Blow" or Rosco Feddi's "O to the Sco"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2009
Who song is harder? Birdman's "Money to Blow" or Rosco Feddi's "O to the Sco"

Who song is harder? Birdman's "Money to Blow" ft. Drake and Lil Wayne or Rosco Feddi's "O to the Sco" ft. M Dot Brando and Jules Jones...

Money to Blow
http://www.zshare.net/audio/731443962d797d3e/

O to the Sco
http://www.zshare.net/audio/730411194e9c7928/

Personally i'm feelin both. I like it when artist take their time out and make a popular song better or different in an artistic way . Plus i'm from the Bay so I can dig what these boys are saying. Tell me what you guys think?

Mar 23, 2004
lol @ this thread. how are you gonna come into a bay area forum, and ask who's better a native or an oustider?

thats like walkin around in the town askin who they like more the raiders or the ravens.

step your post game up

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
lol @ this thread. how are you gonna come into a bay area forum, and ask who's better a native or an oustider?

thats like walkin around in the town askin who they like more the raiders or the ravens.

step your post game up
haha for real. this is going to be a one sided argument for the most part, and you're going to have a few renegades sprinkled here and there talking about "i love that song by baby better, it slapz0rs!!"

::

Oct 3, 2009

step your post game up
For your information i don't like the ravens or the raiders, i'm a niner fan, and unlike alot of cats on this site I support bay music, so when i hear a good song, i support it and try to put it out there against any music outside the bay. From the O to the Sco slaps cuz it's something I can relate to, i do cross that bridge alot and i know that cats from the O and the Sco are really gonna appreciate this type of song. Plus the singer Jules Jones can really sing and i like raw shit, not a big fan of auto-tune.

Feb 24, 2010
"how do u fools rate music when thugs with nothin relate to it/ i helped em see they way thru it not YOU!"

I mean honestly are u listnening to da artistry of da record when i got lines in there like "i'll nock a nigga down NY twin towers, im on dees niggas ass diaper rash baby powder" or "down to do whatever yeah nigga bout it bout it ain't no limit when im spittin yeah nigga steady mobbin". if u know yo history da definition of being bout it is down to do whatever plus alot of ppl don't even remember dat da group steady mobbin was signed to no limit now dats town bizness, u gotta pay attention to how im tieing dem lines together and connecting dem thoughts and on top of dat M dot and Jules jones helped me take dis record to a whole nother level, thanks 4da hate.

Feb 24, 2010
For your information i don't like the ravens or the raiders, i'm a niner fan, and unlike alot of cats on this site I support bay music, so when i hear a good song, i support it and try to put it out there against any music outside the bay. From the O to the Sco slaps cuz it's something I can relate to, i do cross that bridge alot and i know that cats from the O and the Sco are really gonna appreciate this type of song. Plus the singer Jules Jones can really sing and i like raw shit, not a big fan of auto-tune.
shout out to seansf for posting the comparission of these two joints, i appreciate your support and comments my nigga, and look out for my full length mixtape entitled HEAVEN AND HELL which includes O to the Sco, im promise u ppl ain't ready to hear a town nigga gassin like dis im on dat next level shit. IT'S FEDDI NIGGA!!!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
""i'll nock a nigga down NY twin towers, im on dees niggas ass diaper rash baby powder" or "down to do whatever yeah nigga bout it bout it ain't no limit when im spittin yeah nigga steady mobbin". .

How the FUCK aren't you signed you lyrical genius?

wait, you are on a niggas ass?

Dec 13, 2006
i dont understand why alotta bullshit gets hyped up on here and niggas dont even be clean at all but when a nigga get on here that can really spit he get negative reviews

Apr 7, 2004
i dont understand why alotta bullshit gets hyped up on here and niggas dont even be clean at all but when a nigga get on here that can really spit he get negative reviews
IT'S THE SICCNESS BRO... EVERYBODY HAS THERE FAVORITE SICCNESS RAPPER AND NOT TRYING TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE. I LISTENED TO DUDE TRACKS HE PUT UP... HE COO SO STAY AT IT

Dec 13, 2006
IT'S THE SICCNESS BRO... EVERYBODY HAS THERE FAVORITE SICCNESS RAPPER AND NOT TRYING TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE. I LISTENED TO DUDE TRACKS HE PUT UP... HE COO SO STAY AT IT
exactly i jus think its wack how ppl be on that bullshit cuz its alotta weak niggas that get props on here all the time jus cuz of who they affiliated wit wat happened to jus being dope