Where Are The Now??.. Siccness edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2008
Was just going through some old threads and it got me thinking what happened to some of the people who used to post on here.. Now with social media everywhere sickness seems kinda dead compared to what it used to be.. So just got me wondering what happened to all the rappers or the people who used to always get clowned on like Goldtoes, Crazie Locs, Killa Tay, Duna, Slapmaster, AP.9, Serio, ect.... Do they still rap or still making moves?

Yall remember that dude Lil Lucky from Thizz Latin that was posting his horrible music up here back in the day?.... lol... He actually got decent at rapping and raps with Lucky Luciano now... I don't know how to post music on here but check out his songs "Pimpin in Texas" and "Superfly" they actually aint that bad

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Like you said, there are a bunch of other social media apps, so they probably moved there cause more people know about IG than siccness, unfortunately. But I only recently started coming back here, after like, 8 years of forgetting about it, and it still looks the same, think they need to update

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Where is Playa Jay Tee @Playa Jay Tee , Vamps @Vamps , C @Curbie , CoopDVill @CoopDVill , NEMO @NEMO , DJ Mark 7 @DJ Mark 7 , S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , Dana Dane @Dana Dane , mustynutz @mustynutz , EDJ @EDJ , just to name a few!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Where is Playa Jay Tee @Playa Jay Tee , Vamps @Vamps , C @Curbie , CoopDVill @CoopDVill , NEMO @NEMO , DJ Mark 7 @DJ Mark 7 , S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , Dana Dane @Dana Dane , mustynutz @mustynutz , EDJ @EDJ , just to name a few!
One of them owes me money and is avoiding social media.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
EDJ is still off pondering "RAPIST OR A FAg"

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004