Whats up with Joe Blow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
He still makin music cuz this dropped a couple weeks ago:
But idk of his whereabouts, like what's been said, dude is talented. As a Jacka fan I was put on with Joe Blow's slaps too. Hope dude is still makin music.

Nov 4, 2005
When joe blow first came out his shit was hot, as the years went on he never progressed at all as a rapper/artist, the dude sounded like he was using a $1 mic most of the time too lol, couldnt really take him serious because most of the time he rapped about shit he clearly wasn't doing or didn't have

Apr 4, 2015
The A Wax video sort of exposed Blow, than the video by Birch St Weez also exposed Joe a bit, I also think Jacka dying had a serious effect on Blow

Not to mention the whole issue with Mozzy/Joe Blow and Kansas City.
What’s the story with Mozzy and KC? I heard the song with Deltrice on his You Should Be Payin Me Too album but that’s about all I know about that situation.

Apr 10, 2006
What’s the story with Mozzy and KC? I heard the song with Deltrice on his You Should Be Payin Me Too album but that’s about all I know about that situation.
IDK the whole thing but Joe Blow said something in a song about being a king in KC or IDK he mentioned KC in a song. KC rappers got mad n started to diss Blow. Guess Mozzy got involved and got screenshot by a KC rapper.........

Maybe someone else can tell the story better but it doesn't seem like Blow messes with Mozzy much no more

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
IDK the whole thing but Joe Blow said something in a song about being a king in KC or IDK he mentioned KC in a song. KC rappers got mad n started to diss Blow. Guess Mozzy got involved and got screenshot by a KC rapper.........

Maybe someone else can tell the story better but it doesn't seem like Blow messes with Mozzy much no more
Mozzy a straight up hoe for that..i seen that screen shot..talkin shit bout your boys behind they back is pure hoeshit.