Whats The Bay Now Known For?ANYONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
It Seems Nowadays The Wakening Of Young Artists Such As Iamsu!, KoolJohn, HBK,AKAFrank Etc. As Well As Many Others That The Bay Is Stuck On Party Songs? This Is What Im Hearing And Seeing That People Are Now Recognizing Us For? Anyone Else Care To Mention Something They May Have Overheard Or What Not? Summertime Brings Alot Of Partying Im Just Curious To See Whats Going To Happen Once Summer Is Over? Will This Continue Or A New Style From The Bay Will Yet Rise Again!?

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I think its kinda a revolving door . I think everything comes back around sometime . Shit I was around the first time the party music came around & same w/ the Mob shit - Really it never left . I'll be here next time . Just sit back & wait . All this stuff happened before just w/ different angles .

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Its Interesting Because Some Of The Artist(s) Out Now I Dont See Transitioning Into Different Music Because On Some Ends They Are One Dimentional But Time Will Tell And We Will See If People Can Adjust And Show They're Art

May 31, 2006
everyone knows bay area and gangsta rap go hand in hand.. no need to worry. i dont wana see these new snapback rappers tryin to be hard, so they can keep the party music. if everyone was spittin gangsta shit we wouldnt get any radio exposure. so were kinda damned if we dont and damned if we dont