Whatever happened to D-Loc of 415?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I have been wanting to hear new material from D-Loc but I haven't heard anything about him since the 90's. Does he still Rap or is he even alive? I know that Richie Rich is still doing his thing and that they went separate ways after the first 415 album. I think it would be Dope to have a 415 reunion album even if they changed their name to 510. Anyone have any info on this?

Props: rickyL
I know he was active on IG this year but he has probably quit rapping. Good thing is that he is still around at least.
Right on for the update. I have been getting back into Classic Bay Area and Sac music lately while still keeping up on new releases. I always have a bunch of new cds to listen to and old ones in the collection for when I need them. D-Loc is one of my favorite Rappers from back in the day, you could tell that he wasn't faking in his lyrics. Ruthless iz Reality and Niggaz just jock me are my favorite 415 tracks but the whole album was good as well as a few tracks off their second album: Nu Niggaz on the block, the one without Richie Rich. D-Loc does have a solo album called: Up close & personal that is very rare with a limited press. I have a copy of it but I never listened to it, I have it storage and will be playing it soon.

Jan 23, 2006
Always wanted Rich and D-loc to get on another track together, on the inside cover to Richie Rich's "The Game" album it said there was a new 415 album coming soon on ten six records don't know what happened with that but the last time I heard D-Loc rap was in 2005 on Eddi Projex "Oakland street music" album they re did a 2005 version of "Groupie ass bitch" together

the other member of 415, Brotha Bro aka Brotha Broski still does music, no albums tho. he's on compilations and such
Thanks for bringing that up. I was going to mention Brother Broski but I was mainly focusing on D-Loc. The Original lineup of 415 was Richie Rich - D-Loc - Young Brother Broski and DJ Daryl, then Richie Rich left to do his solo career. At that time D-Loc and the rest of the group signed to a major label and put out the Nu Niggaz on the Block album that was good but without Richie Rich the group just didn't have the same chemistry and that was the end of 415. I still would like to see 415 reunite. Richie Rich could probably make it happen because he has the most connections and is still making music. A Richie Rich - D-Loc and PoohMan album with a few verses from Brother Broski produced by DJ Daryl & Ant Banks would be Sicc. Also D-Loc has another rare solo album called: Split Personalities that came out after the first 415 album along with Richie Rich's: Don't Do it solo album.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Mayn, I hope that ol bitter barber didnt fuck up ur fade cuz he was so focused on selling wolf tickets.
lol na, my boy that cuts my hair was renting the chair right next to him. He was just going on about how he didn’t care for Richie Rich and that he wasn’t about that lifestyle back in the day and all this shit

Props: RAVAGE