What you in it 4? Video Shoot footage - Sacred Muzic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Id have to say that Sacred Music is definitely a good example of Quality over Quantity, in the few videos that Ive seen and the music Ive hear, these cats are humble, hungry and have a lot of talent...the camp is really making moves and I passed by Amoeba and seen the young homie Danked Out ReLoaded album being promoted...gonna have to snatch up a copy because the cat had talent.

I think Krypto, SB, and Danked Out really make good music that naturally attracts attention and followers, they have a strong fanbase and put effort into promoting and video production....prime example of how to do it right

Slappin production mixed with fully automatic verses..and the Los Rakas cats are on some dope shit too...

Yall need to fuck with em....im feelin their movement and look forward to them puttin it down for the bay...

Apr 12, 2003
Id have to say that Sacred Music is definitely a good example of Quality over Quantity, in the few videos that Ive seen and the music Ive hear, these cats are humble, hungry and have a lot of talent...the camp is really making moves and I passed by Amoeba and seen the young homie Danked Out ReLoaded album being promoted...gonna have to snatch up a copy because the cat had talent.

I think Krypto, SB, and Danked Out really make good music that naturally attracts attention and followers, they have a strong fanbase and put effort into promoting and video production....prime example of how to do it right

Slappin production mixed with fully automatic verses..and the Los Rakas cats are on some dope shit too...

Yall need to fuck with em....im feelin their movement and look forward to them puttin it down for the bay...
Yup well said!

May 8, 2011

Damn bro well put! Thank you

Feb 13, 2004
Like Dirt E. said you can bump every track pretty much and not skip a few to get to a song that you will like. Quality Lyrics and Beats. I like the love they show to the fan's by hooking up shirts and tickets and meeting you half way on shipping things like that. Rap fan's should stop sleeping Cause Sacred be making music that you'll break your neck to if your not careful. lol

May 8, 2011
Good music promotes itself both in the streets and online....ya'll are solid in my book...
SB been puttin it down for as long as i can remember, and Krypto is highly underrated....

...whats good with them tshirts folks?...can ya boy get one?
of course just pm me your info. I finally got some time this sunday to put some more packages together!

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^^^ Hell yeah I been mentioning it for years. But I knew they said it would have to get cleared with his family before they made any. That's pimp shit. Does Cellski have a website or email?