What yall bumping today?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
YID
Lil Yase
Rado
G Val
Stevie Joe
J Stalin
Celly Ru
Young Chop
Lil Slugg
Jacka
AP.9

Some other Bay Rappers. My usual work mix, but these square bears in vegas dont know bout slaps

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I been fuckin with YID tough. His big cousin saw me watching his video on the bart train and I was in my work clothes (business casual)...he was trippin. He made a video with me and sent it to him like "I just seen this random white guy slappin your shit!" lol

I bumped SOBxRBE so much I damn near played it out. Theyr'e hot as shit right now tho

Lots of cool Detroit cats like those Team Eastside dudes...I feel their movement cause they remind me a lot of the old Bay Area. Independent not biting off any other regions

Apr 10, 2006
I been fuckin with YID tough. His big cousin saw me watching his video on the bart train and I was in my work clothes (business casual)...he was trippin. He made a video with me and sent it to him like "I just seen this random white guy slappin your shit!" lol

I bumped SOBxRBE so much I damn near played it out. Theyr'e hot as shit right now tho

Lots of cool Detroit cats like those Team Eastside dudes...I feel their movement cause they remind me a lot of the old Bay Area. Independent not biting off any other regions
I wanna hear some more Lil Purp.