What If: The Tonite Show With 2Pac - Anotha Track.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
2Pac and these beats do not mix well at all, in my opinion. I listened to the Thugz Mansion clip as well as 2 of Americaz Most Wanted, and the production doesn't even seem to match the content/mood of the song. This is not to be taken as hate - just honest feed back.

Apr 25, 2002
props on putting the track together. i guess it was done off beat on purpose i couldnt really catch the vibe. the main synth in there feels like it just don't match up to the vocals.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
only if its hologram tupac

i dunno...id be more into like, tonite show with shock G.

do that. we need that. i seen shock g in the first stalin video for 808 so i know its possible.

plus shock g produce so the combo would be ill-a good look for the town

just a thought???

can always give a nigga props for the idea on the intro lol

Jul 22, 2003
tonite show with shock G.

do that. we need that.
That has some serious potential.

Im a long time fan of Fresh but the world really dosent need anymore Tupac remixes. I feel like if this is fuck a round stuff then whatever but if this is going to be a legit project I see it as a step back for someone who is always pushing forward.

Feb 13, 2004
Not a fan of DJ Fresh beats so I say no. Really they just need to leave Pac's music alone and the way it is. No hate Fresh is doing his thing. Get that Money.