What ever happened to these Bay Area rappers?..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2008
Just was thinkin bout some of the Bay rappers I use to listen to that haven't heard any new material in years for.. and if anyone knows if they are making new music or not . If u can think of any other rappers who are MIA u can ad them to the list to

BA of 3XKrazy

Lolo Swift

Levetti

Mac 10

11/5

Black Dynasty

N2DEEP (Not Jay Tee, but what happened to the other dude?)

MC Pooh (Or Pooh Man I think that's the same person but im talkin bout the "Fuckin wit dank" and Menice to society Pooh
)

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2013
Lolo Swift came out with Fashion Forward and then disappeared. Didn't like the album too much, and I was surprised that Nickatina wasn't on the album as a feature except I think an interlude.

Taydatay got a new album with Big Mack but it wasn't that great to me because of the production. Shoulda had TC or Laidblack on it.

Dam that's crazy about Levitti. He was supposed to had dropped an album called Mobbin My Funk or So Fly which never dropped.

I always wondered why Harm never dropped From All Angles. Was listening to him on Hit The Gas and he came ill.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
he just dropped this a week or 2 back

1.Turn A B*TCH Out with Blocknocs
2.Click with Kalifornia Zeeduh, Yellow Bway
3.Purple, Pillz & Powder with Kalifornia Zeeduh
4.Slow Down with Kalifornia Zeeduh
5.No Lie
6.Liquor with Kalifornia Zeeduh, Yellow Bway
7.My Birthday with Yellow Bway
8.Different with Yellow Bear
9.Work Hard Explicit
10.Bop with Kalifornia Zeeduh, Yellow Bear
11.Thick City

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
From Davey D's old blog

A few years ago MC Pooh Man embarked on what appeared to be a promising career within Hip Hop. His 3 albums including the cult classic 'Life Of A Criminal' contained a number of underground street hits as Pooh Man garnered a substantial following. His big break for national stardom came when he was featured on the sound track to the movie 'Juice'. He quickly followed that accomplishment by appearing in the movie 'Menace II Society'. Then suddenly Pooh Man who's real name is Lawrence Lee Tate began to run into big problems.
The first involved a libel lawsuit due to a song he released entitled 'Racia' which detailed the sexual exploits of an Oakland woman of the same name. Apparently Pooh-Man along with fellow rappers Too Short and Ant Banks kept it real by telling real life sex tales in this song. After this got resolved, Pooh-Man had a big falling out with Too Short and Ant Banks over money. Things continued to spiral when Pooh got hooked on heroin. The result of that addiction made local headlines when he was caught robbing a Walgreen's store here in Oakland. He was sent away to San Quentin prison for a few years. He got out and relocated to Modesto which is located in Central California.
Recently the Oakland Tribune ran a story about a Modesto crime spree in which a half a dozen banks and several jewelry stores were robbed. The robbers using a stolen Cherokee would roll through and make store owners and customers lie down on the floor during these strong arm robberies. Modesto Police formed a task force to combat the robberies. A stake out was held and Pooh-Man was captured along with 4 other suspects. He had been on parole for the 1994 Walgreen's robbery. He is now inside a Modesto jail with a $ 1 million dollar bail after leading police on a wild chase and manhunt in which he knocked on the door of a resident and literally stole the shirt off the man's back in an attempt to allude police. Pooh-Man was fleeing the scene of a bank robbery. Police and FBI are still gathering evidence and clues to connect Pooh to the other robberies during recent crime spree.

I also remember a skit on that bad n fluenz album that referenced it

$hort fucked him up bad on get in where u fit in too

Nov 28, 2011
Lolo Swift came out with Fashion Forward and then disappeared. Didn't like the album too much, and I was surprised that Nickatina wasn't on the album as a feature except I think an interlude.

Taydatay got a new album with Big Mack but it wasn't that great to me because of the production. Shoulda had TC or Laidblack on it.

Dam that's crazy about Levitti. He was supposed to had dropped an album called Mobbin My Funk or So Fly which never dropped.

I always wondered why Harm never dropped From All Angles. Was listening to him on Hit The Gas and he came ill.
I know with all those features Harm did I'm surprised he never dropped an album. At least a mixtape with Bela or something.

Props: Strivin