What ever happened to that goofy Indian Haji Springer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2007
Random Bay Questions:

Where is he now and would you consider him a factor to the bay area?
What happened to the A'z?
Would you say Mistah Fab fell off?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Dj Pimp was spot on in his prediction that Haji Springer is now an international megastar and is currently smoking hashish with Benny Lava and 72 Ballyood virgins

The As are at the bottom of the AL West as usual

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
[video=youtube;qAFKXAkZnAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAFKXAkZnAc[/video]
Random Bay Questions:

Where is he now and would you consider him a factor to the bay area?
What happened to the A'z?
Would you say Mistah Fab fell off?

I think Mistah Fab is doing his best work right now . I like how he's kinda taking part & helping the younger newer rappers in North Oaklands new found fame w/ Blast Holiday , H.D. , & Fastlane ... Mistah Fab doing his thing .

great song & video .

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Haji springer owes me a few rupees, samosas, and a 44 oz slurpee that he said his cousin Hardeep would hook me up with.
Haji took me to his makeshift palace where he allowed me to smoke opium, utilize what virgins were available and take them on a magic carpet ride.

Feb 2, 2005
He n some kinda group... Put out a Song called 3am which I believe is n. rotation at several stations... He done a lot of engineer n producing n Vegas from what I've heard... Not everyone meant to b a rapper... But there are lots of jobs n this industry... U gotta get I where u fit in..