What do you think about Berner's music ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2008
I just bought a few Berner CD's .I like the fact Berner is networking and working with big artists from all across the country. I do not think he is the best in the Bay but he has some flows and a good collaborator. What are your thoughts about Berner?

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I just bought a few Berner CD's .I like the fact Berner is networking and working with big artists from all across the country. I do not think he is the best in the Bay but he has some flows and a good collaborator. What are your thoughts about Berner?
Brownie points and stars are used for children, When i make a decision to buy a c.d achievements mean nothing, i could care less who he is reaching out to and payin...I mean collaborating with

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
i personally dont care how good he networks or how good he talks with bun b

dude is very arrogant and it's hard to take the music serious with the attitude he brings

thats my honest opinion,

he has some good songs, i have the jacka version only tho, but im sure he's doing his thing to make it on billboard

Jul 27, 2008
Free weed. I saw the footage where Jacka said he got some weed from Berner. Is Berner working at the Cannibus club ? Is he getting put on for supplying reefa or because he gets mad love for his great flows

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
he gone have to give you some free crack too, maybe he can get you high enough to like his music

i do not think dude is talented enough to be reppin frisco out there like that, dude need to be claimin toronto or somethin

he's a smart business man and got connects.....but so do JT, only thing is JT is a truly talented artist and reps frisco right.

musically i dont feel dude, his persona online is that of an arrogant ass richkid, and i cant say i'd ever recommend his music

BUT THAT JACKA(ONLY)-DROUGHT SEASON MIXTAPE WAS SLAPPIN, OLE BOY CAN SURE PICK OUT SOME BEATS

i dont think an all solo berner album would have any appeal, unless it came wit some free weed.

May 5, 2005
Did you start this post to acheive a flame war. I think most will agree he is horrible. But on this forum, these idiot's excuse garbage if you're good and "networking". If you rap like a deaf teenager with autism you will get respect on here if you can get a major feature. I don't see him as any different than Kobe Soz. If Berner was from Mountain View he'd be getting clowned HARD.