West Vallejo Tunes Ft. Mr.Capone-E - Not Enough Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
That's the ignorance on the regular people that don't understand. The colors are simply a representation not the cause.

And no, I don't gang bang.
There is no cause.

It's all make believe.

Tell me what the "cause" is?

It's all prison politics, made by lame nobody no life having people.

When you bang you willingly become someone's bitch.
I wasted so many years of my life doing "dirt" for a fake cause. Lost so many friends to death and prison because of it. lost years of my life I'll never get back, because I went to jail so many times for the "cause". Got stabbed in the stomach for "the cause" because I thought I was doing something for "the homies".

Til I saw it's more red on red violence than red on blue. And it woke me up. had a good friend get shot by another norteno. Had friends get stabbed by other nortenos at a house party. It's a joke.

When you go to jail, and get released, they will order you to commit a petty crime, so you can go back to jail and sneak drugs in for the "homies". The "homies" just USE you like you're nothing. You mean nothing to them. You're just another foot soldier at their disposal.

If you Dont follow their commands you get fucked up and stabbed. It's a piece of shit game for people with zero life and zero common sense. I may be a "weirdo" and I honestly don't care what people think about me leaving the gang life. But I'm doing better than I ever have. and I honestly can care less about gangbang shit.

so once again I wish yall niggas grow up and do good. Life is about bettering yourself as a man. When you bang you go backwards.

Your homies ain't really your homies if they ain't trying to see you do good. They say If you leave the gang life you're a "drop out piece of shit". That's just a jealous man's way of saying they don't wanna see you do better than them.

Wish yall the best! Get this money and enjoy life.

-dode the weirdo dropout.

Dec 6, 2005
There is no cause.

It's all make believe.

I wasted so many years of my life doing "dirt" for a fake cause. Lost so many friends to death and prison because of it. lost years of my life I'll never get back, because I went to jail so many times for the "cause". Got stabbed in the stomach for "the cause" because I thought I was doing something for "the homies".

Til I saw it's more red on red violence than red on blue. And it woke me up. had a good friend get shot by another norteno. Had friends get stabbed by other nortenos at a house party. It's a joke.

When you go to jail, and get released, they will order you to commit a petty crime, so you can go back to jail and sneak drugs in for the "homies". The "homies" just USE you like you're nothing. You mean nothing to them. You're just another foot soldier at their disposal.

If you Dont follow their commands you get fucked up and stabbed. It's a piece of shit game for people with zero life and zero common sense. I may be a "weirdo" and I honestly don't care what people think about me leaving the gang life. But I'm doing better than I ever have. and I honestly can care less about gangbang shit.

so once again I wish yall niggas grow up and do good. Life is about bettering yourself as a man. When you bang you go backwards.

Your homies ain't really your homies if they ain't trying to see you do good. They say If you leave the gang life you're a "drop out piece of shit". That's just a jealous man's way of saying they don't wanna see you do better than them.

sounds like you need a hug

THI$ $O CALLED HOMIE "XIVILLAIN408, BIG L, BIG LAUGHTER, PANO GRIS, X4 NORTENO XIV, .X I V., HA THE HOMIE WITH $OME MANY NAME$ I$ $TR8 FAKE! HE TALK$ BIG OVER THE NET BUT I OFFERED BOUT 4-5 MONTH$ AGO TO $EE WHAT$ GOOD WITH THE CAT ON A PER$ONALLY LEVEL CUZ IM $ICK OF HI$ NETBANGING ALREADY AND HE GAVE ME $OME OFF THE WALL DIRECTION$ TO HI$ $POT AND THE READ $OMETHING LIKE "GET OFF ON BLO$$OM THEN DRIVE DOWN TILL THE MONTE$ THEN YOU GO TO $OME BIG APT$. AT THE END AND A$K FOR BIG L AND THEY CALL ME HAHA $O I CALLED UP PERICO AND HE $TATED THAT IT WA$ ALL FAL$E AND I GOT NOTHING TO HIDE BY MENTIONING NAME$ $O YOU BETTA A$K $OMEBODY WHO GOT THEY HOECARD PULLED!

-CANT WAIT WHAT HE HA$ TO $AY NOW, I LOVE HI$ CHICKEN$HIT RE$PON$E$-
remember all the net banging you was doing? someone called your bluff back in the day to. you always been a j-cat

during your net banging days did someone hit the shift key on you? is that how you got stabbed in the stomach? or was it that someone threw a sharp mouse pad at you?

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
The cause is youg males between 13-25 are full of testosterone and lack responsibility so they click up and fight other dudes over non-sense some grow out of it but some get stuck in it and the cause changes when they are grown men it then becomes cause they got nothing else to fall back on cause they got to deeply involved and now being a gangster is a full time job and they know prison is a fact so they can't stop gang banging. That's the cause right there

Props: DODE and DODE
May 16, 2002
There is no cause.

It's all make believe.

I see your valid point that's why I proped you, but if you look at the history it was a takeover and the right idea was there. The problem is dudes started to make their own rules and bending them to their own personal benefit. In other words they're trying to be the leader and eventually round up a circle to run it a different way. That causes segregation in any structure not just gang banging.

It's typical when anybody tries to make a movement and make the people stronger to revolutionize. There's always some asshole who thinks he can run it better and rally the troops and screws it all up.

Last edited:
Props: DODE and DODE
Dec 4, 2006
My respect to Dode, can't hate on the knowledge he just dropped. Because it's all true..

One little rumor can get you killed in the joint, my boy got stabbed 48 times in Folsom over a rumor that wasn't true..

He still in prison and tells me in letters.. "don't come in here, it's nothing but liars"..

Funny thing is, he's not the only person that has said that to me..

Dec 3, 2006
Dode your a bitch. And I'm sure a snitch. I'm not activate and would advise the youngster not to bang but I will never criticize cuz I've been there. GTFO dose you bitch

Nov 27, 2014
That's a dope pic when you think about his rap line

"My name is Cowboy C-Bo for short"
I been living in Sacramento for 3 months I've seen people riding horses down main streets at least 5 times since I been here so maybe that's how C-Bo gets around these days haha... Crip'n horseback he probably got hella DUI's so he said fuck it lol

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I been living in Sacramento for 3 months I've seen people riding horses down main streets at least 5 times since I been here so maybe that's how C-Bo gets around these days haha... Crip'n horseback he probably got hella DUI's so he said fuck it lol
This post reminds me good ole days...