A-Wax & YG Hootie - No Compass [Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
[video=youtube;DR8UiHuqTPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR8UiHuqTPw[/video]

I didn't know Araab Muzik produced this. They must have a lot of big producers on the real album if they gave this away on the sampler.

Jan 27, 2005
A-Wax needs to step up his game on his videos. Same shit every video. I slap A-wax on the daily to bad his videos ain't as good as his music. Then again every other rappers videos are the same shit.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I think Wax should stick with Sigmund IV aka Sideways for his videos. He went with BlindFolksVision for this, who's Waka's main video director. While it's good to have a more popular name attached, his videos are often very plain.

Jul 22, 2003
This song was ok to me. Not bad but I have heard way better from these two. There have been so many good Wax songs recentley I think that he has set the bar pretty high for himself in my opinion. Again, this song wasnt bad. Video was average.

Looking forward to the album regardless.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Appreciate yall checking it out.... 1st.... Wax isnt shooting every video like it was meant for TV. They were in the Jungles in LA and shot a quick video for a song. Its just another visual for his movement. It wont be his last as we have 10 more videos ready to go. Some are shot by high end people who color correct and takes weeks to edit and some are shot on the spot cause Wax felt the need to... It all boils down to consistently pushing product. Thats what he is doing right now. Pushing product.

Jan 27, 2005
Appreciate yall checking it out.... 1st.... Wax isnt shooting every video like it was meant for TV. They were in the Jungles in LA and shot a quick video for a song. Its just another visual for his movement. It wont be his last as we have 10 more videos ready to go. Some are shot by high end people who color correct and takes weeks to edit and some are shot on the spot cause Wax felt the need to... It all boils down to consistently pushing product. Thats what he is doing right now. Pushing product.

Alright that's what's up.