A-Wax Trust Issues official Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Dope video WaxFase. Not much happenin in it, but she was fire and the song was cool. Why videos off Pullin Strings when you got ELM 2 out? Pullin Strings was a classic though. Have you ever considered doin a video for an old A Wax song that you never got the chance to make a video for? An A Wax video for Fuck The Game would be dope

May 29, 2002
Everything he raps about has some kind of real story behind it. Correct me if I'm wrong WaxFase, but when he says my brother lost 300 grand in that safe I can't trust a bitch. He was talking bout Abel boss that went down from Hus and Abdulah and Peckerwood snitchin. I remember in the hood back then it was going around that they hit his house and went in his walls. And that his own BM had it setup.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Everything he raps about has some kind of real story behind it. Correct me if I'm wrong WaxFase, but when he says my brother lost 300 grand in that safe I can't trust a bitch. He was talking bout Abel boss that went down from Hus and Abdulah and Peckerwood snitchin. I remember in the hood back then it was going around that they hit his house and went in his walls. And that his own BM had it setup.
Yes, the feds found money in the walls...

And 95% of every song Wax does is a reflection to something in his life.