A-WAX-smoke alone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
Thought I had a down ass bitch once
She ain't even wait like 6 months
I ain't een get my sentence yet
She was pregnant by the op like 6 months
Thought I had a down ass homeboy
Till I saw he got to go home boy
Man that she fuckd me up
I ain't never felt so alone boy

Shits hard

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Disappointing....video is in HD on my phone but stil a low quality one....
Feels exactly the same as deviate, apartheid, trap dere... he writes songs too vividly to rap in front of a bare wall with no animation to emotion being rap'd... Write a script that simulates the story line.....

Nov 11, 2006
That shit is garbage, I still dont understand what all the a-wax hype is about, his raps are average at best and the auto tune sound is horrible, and what kinda whiteboy rocks braids in 2015? smfh

Oct 19, 2008
That shit is garbage, I still dont understand what all the a-wax hype is about, his raps are average at best and the auto tune sound is horrible, and what kinda whiteboy rocks braids in 2015? smfh
Tons on music out there ppl find as garbage but still have fans & get sales...not sure why u always reply to a thread of a artist u don't like...not all music is for everyone.

Let ppl enjoy what they like.:siccness:

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Tons on music out there ppl find as garbage but still have fans & get sales...not sure why u always reply to a thread of a artist u don't like...not all music is for everyone.

Let ppl enjoy what they like.:siccness:
This is the siccness bruh not la la land you know there's always some hater lurking and creaping just waiting to attack

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
This is 1 of only 2 songs on the whole album I don't fuck wit. The lyrics are on point, but the beat is kinda boring and the autotune is just unnecessary imo. If it was wax rappin normal without that shit, it would make this shit way doper. Strange to me that he'd make a video to this one, but proly cuz it's one of his personal favorites on the album. Dope video tho.