A-Wax & Smigg Dirtee (Bad Newz) - "She Knows It" (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
First:#RNS Gotta be one of the worst bay videos ever!
C'mon now G you can do better than posting under an alias to woof shit on the next mans work when you're an artist yourself, there is a word for that bruh.

These cats will never collab with you, they'll never cop a beat from you... you won't get blackballed, so why use some new moniker to critique?

You & I always been 100, but that shit gets zero props.

May 4, 2016
C'mon now G you can do better than posting under an alias to woof shit on the next mans work when you're an artist yourself, there is a word for that bruh.

These cats will never collab with you, they'll never cop a beat from you... you won't get blackballed, so why use some new moniker to critique?

You & I always been 100, but that shit gets zero props.
The video is awful just stating facts like you did about Killa Tays video no hate here,if you would like my opinion on tha beat you already know what that's gonna be like I mean wax has a Kool voice and he couldn't even help that beat?
If you think Im someone you know it's always been 100 then no need for dry snitching let a homie roast lmao!
Zero props for the detective work and dry snitching 100!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The video is awful just stating facts like you did about Killa Tays video no hate here,if you would like my opinion on tha beat you already know what that's gonna be like I mean wax has a Kool voice and he couldn't even help that beat?
If you think Im someone you know it's always been 100 then no need for dry snitching let a homie roast lmao!
Zero props for the detective work and dry snitching 100!
Square ass muhfucka, aint no dry snitching cuz i didnt mention your name

& when & if i ever spoke on anyone i did it under MY own name homeboy

My name Big Shea from ESSJ McKee & White & you can bet that I aint ever kept my name on the under ..I am WELL KNOWN in the streets & anywhere I go so miss me with your hoe shit bruh

Now that you've decided to clap back, lemme go ahead & put your bitch ass on blast & if it's a real problem feel free to come see me on somethin homie

...do you need an address to come speak that shit like a man?

Bayarealife 209.165.208.98 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
MastermindE-low 209.165.208.98 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

1 e-low 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Bayarealife 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
djmadness 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
E-lowGreenRm420 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
MastermindE-low 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
The song is actually pretty tight!

Wax came fucking clean!

But yea I'll wait for the song to drop digitally - shooting a music video at your wedding ain't the best look.

Is Smigg and Wax dropping an album? I sure hope so - they always make good music together.

May 4, 2016
Square ass muhfucka, aint no dry snitching cuz i didnt mention your name

& when & if i ever spoke on anyone i did it under MY own name homeboy

My name Big Shea from ESSJ McKee & White & you can bet that I aint ever kept my name on the under ..I am WELL KNOWN in the streets & anywhere I go so miss me with your hoe shit bruh

Now that you've decided to clap back, lemme go ahead & put your bitch ass on blast & if it's a real problem feel free to come see me on somethin homie

...do you need an address to come speak that shit like a man?

Bayarealife 209.165.208.98 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
MastermindE-low 209.165.208.98 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

1 e-low 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Bayarealife 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
djmadness 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
E-lowGreenRm420 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
MastermindE-low 71.198.183.101 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Internet thugging ain't my style!

It's sad that shit turns to a pissing contest over ones opinion!
snitching is snitching even when u got the wrong guy!
Anyone can post ip addresses and use the same ones with different accounts ok?