A-Wax Slapping the shit outta Rob Lo (mob figaz producer)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2015
Rob lo be watchin Tiny House Nation tryna find out ways to utilize the small amount of room he has in his house...

He got it all pimped out, he installed a skylight by stabbing a hole thru the roof, and he took out the spare tire under the carpet and installed a toilet...

The septic system is connected to the exhaust, last time wax got in a hi-speed, he told rob lo to flush and the dual exhaust sprayed dookie all over the road n they spun out, n they got away.

Jul 16, 2015
On a serious note tho...

Can u tell me why niggaz, esp when theyve had beef in the past, just stand there face to face completely unprepared for anything to happen...

Thats how u can tell wax has his card, wait hahahahahaaaa, he standin with the most casual ass stance, n then scrape lol. Nothin like a sucker punch, just a nigga pulled up on another nigga who obviously predictable to say a bunch of shit that dont matter. Wax looked like he was thinkin "i hope i remembered to turn on the roomba before i left"

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
roblo puts out some ill ass compilation albums
brave new world and kilo hero were hard

and i fuck w wax ever since 65 gs in a jordan briefcase and who got it
even promoted his album with gonzoe back in the days to show support & love plus my homies fuck with him close,rocc and smigg

but this shit makes me wonder at the end of the day...
did wax really kidnap this nigga for 3 days and force him to make beats all day and night lmao

thats such a funny story

i like roblos shit but wax is about what he be talkin so ill say that.
and that slap musta been heard from hawaii

roblo needed some milk after that mollywhop IMO bro

wax stay true to what he rap about ill give him that, thats why im coppin his album physically.niggas i know who know him vouch

Last edited:
May 4, 2005
end of track 8 on pushin keys

a-wax says did you pay the feds off? somebody respond with 'who didnt'

im assuming that was rob lo that said that.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its kind of dumb to post yourself committing a felony over the internet though, that's an easy way to catch a case.

Aug 17, 2002
For the po's to actually give a fuck the victimized party would have to step up with a statement, ready to press charges.... not a big deal IMO.
People including him do way more on social media all day...
True, but this whole thing started when rob supposedly accused wax of kidnapping in front of the police at a festival. Maybe the cops ignored him then but all it takes is one bored cop to stop, listen and take action.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
My perspective is this...

I listened to the album and throughout they included audio of the confrontation. After Bowlin was interesting where Rob said, I make music- got beat up and I could hear Rob struggling as if he was being choked out. There was someone there that let it go to a certain point but stopped it and said "hold up" and "rob get up". I don't know who that was but someone said enough was enough and felt it was appropriate to intervene.

I can't speak on Rob Lo and if there are other factors (alleged kidnapping statement) as to why he got beat up but lets say it was just because he defended Hus. In my opinion if that is the only reason its some punk shit. Rob is a producer, not a gangsta like the rest of the Mob and this is like picking on the weak person because you know its easy.

Again, just my perspective and there may be bits of information that I am not aware of.