A-Wax Slapping the shit outta Rob Lo (mob figaz producer)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I seen the pic afterwards rob got fucked up he claims all four jumped him... Wax posted it saying get this boy some milk...

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Every time I hear Rob Lo's name - all I can think about is:

"Rob Lo is from a 2-story home / he ain't from the projects / you confusing him holmes"

Wax murdered that whole track.
What song is that?

He slapped him silly. But I'm wondering what happened next and why do grown men wait til the camera is rolling with they potnas around and clown someone on some sneaky ish. I'm sure that wasn't the 1st time he ran into ROBLO. How can this be gangsta???
"Battle of the Tough Guys Took Place" - Rob Lo.... Seriously tho, is this Rob Lo from GLP? This gotta be a different 1.

I seen the pic afterwards rob got fucked up he claims all four jumped him... Wax posted it saying get this boy some milk...
What's this beef about? He couldn't give him a fair 1?

Jan 18, 2015
Do Roblo and Wax live in the same neighborhood because they always seem to run into each other? Didn't they just jump Rob-Lo last month?

Aug 29, 2014
If you listen to the convo they were havin, wax asked why you ask me if I kidnapped you in front of the police at the seafood festival. Rob instead of denying it started w/ a excuse "bro cause" right before getting the dog shit slapped out his mouth. To me, when it comes to snitchin you don't deserve a fair 1.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I bet if Killa Tay slapped up that crack head people would've been saying the same thing they are in here. "That ain't right that aint real that isn't tough that aint gangsta" all that shit. PLUS the crack head dude would've been on the phone with 9-11 in mere seconds and would've been pointing him out telling the whole story trying to press charges

The only way to win is never get involved in the fuckery to begin with