A-WAX - RX LORD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Pretty disappointed with this album tbh. Some of the songs really had me wonderin what Wax was thinkin when he made em. Some were straight unlistenable to me. Regular Shit, Maaco, Effortless, and Whole Onion are dope tho and made my on-the-go playlist. I been slappin those since this dropped but the rest I just can't get into. Imma give it another full listen through tho, sometimes I gotta listen to a track multiple times to really judge it.

Dec 18, 2015
After listening to it for a few days now I stick to it being up there with pulling strings. Not one track on this one is skipable to me. Just like pulling strings. Only thing I don't like is the nigga keep saying southside. I know it's his drop or whatever but damn lol having people look at me sideways when I have the music loud and it says Southside lol.

Feb 14, 2004

I bump the new hollowtip Over the new wax... hollow on some nonstop production would be classic he can still ride any beat... or wax&hollow collab would be dope too

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No disrespect to the man but I wont listen to this album. For those that dig A Wax but that can give an honest unbiased opinion, which is better - the Rosecrans Masterpiece album (Quik & Problem) or this A Wax album. I will know if you are unbiased by your response.

Dec 2, 2003
No disrespect to the man but I wont listen to this album. For those that dig A Wax but that can give an honest unbiased opinion, which is better - the Rosecrans Masterpiece album (Quik & Problem) or this A Wax album. I will know if you are unbiased by your response.
Damn.... That Quik & Problem "Rosecran" album is dope! I'd have to choose Rosecran.

I'd like to hear A-Wax on some Quik beats tho.

Mar 25, 2005
I ONLY LIKE A COUPLE TRACKS ON THAT ROSECRAN ALBUM....PROBLEM IS DOPE TO ME ALSO BUT I DONT THINK THAT WAS HIS BEST PIECE OF WORK..

Jun 1, 2004
Dark$ide

#Dark$ide

After listening to it for a few days now I stick to it being up there with pulling strings. Not one track on this one is skipable to me. Just like pulling strings. Only thing I don't like is the nigga keep saying southside. I know it's his drop or whatever but damn lol having people look at me sideways when I have the music loud and it says Southside lol.