A-WAX - RX LORD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
His weakest album thus far. The fans saying the autotune is dope are probably the same dudes that think future and migos are dope. Awax went hard all the way up til pulling strings. Now he's a 40 year old trying to appeal to 16 year olds.
100% agree. Pulling strings he did what he wanted, didn't try and follow trends and to me its his best work to date. still listen to it today. hopefully he gains some new young fans cause i feel like the older folks like my self aren't gonna be supporting this project. this type of music that has no shelf life or replay value. maybe im getting too old, i just want wax + nonstop, no autotune. ill buy that everytime.

Apr 14, 2006
His weakest album thus far. The fans saying the autotune is dope are probably the same dudes that think future and migos are dope. Awax went hard all the way up til pulling strings. Now he's a 40 year old trying to appeal to 16 year olds.
No I don't listen to any of that other shit from those artists you mentioned But I do not write off the album of my favorite artist just because he's trying something different and uses autotune. I actually like the artists that try different things instead of playing the same watered down crap album after album.The production on this album is awesome. Straight gas! To me, it's the best production of any of his albums. I just focus on the music and the music is great it opinion on this album. I don't stay stuck in the past and I don't really like artists who do either, in any music genre.

His last two projects were dope this one and Ova east . To me I like this album better than Pullin strings. I'd rate this as his #1 and Pullin strings #2.

Anyways, to each his own. I'm sort of surprised by all the negativity that's coming from this dope ass album.

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
No I don't listen to any of that other shit from those artists you mentioned But I do not write off the album of my favorite artist just because he's trying something different and uses autotune. I actually like the artists that try different things instead of playing the same watered down crap album after album.The production on this album is awesome. Straight gas! To me, it's the best production of any of his albums. I just focus on the music and the music is great it opinion on this album. I don't stay stuck in the past and I don't really like artists who do either, in any music genre.

His last two projects were dope this one and Ova east . To me I like this album better than Pullin strings. I'd rate this as his #1 and Pullin strings #2.

Anyways, to each his own. I'm sort of surprised by all the negativity that's coming from this dope ass album.

lol ok awax

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
album was average at best
don't mind the autotune but I also don't need that much of it.

maybe 1 track that was worth a replay if that

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i believe there is a part 2 of rx lord, with only nonstop beats..

This one is co produced by me, next one is co produced by southside

some songs are exclusively southside, but pretty much all the arrangement is done by me.

these albums go hand in hand tho.. so if youre not feeling this one then you wont fuck with the next one

May 22, 2006

some songs are exclusively southside, but pretty much all the arrangement is done by me.

these albums go hand in hand tho.. so if youre not feeling this one then you wont fuck with the next one
When's it droppin?

Apr 14, 2006

Nonstop, I'm really feeling the production on this album. Has a fresh sound to it. To me, this album and Pullin strings really shine when it comes to production. I really liked the hard aggressive tone on the production of this album.

Apr 14, 2006
Pullin strings is miles ahead same with elm2

Shit been borinh since them 2 cept the title track for ova east was dope but that's cuz the beat was so good
Ok I was listening to both a lot last night I feel that Pullin Strings is still his best, but I like this album much better than ELM2. To me, this album is his 2nd best with is a very solid effort. I really like the change of production of this album as it has a fresh sound. Southside did his thing on this one!