A-Wax - Pushin Keyz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2015
I always wait to give my opinion on music because some artists take longer to absorb. After soaking this album, I can say I'm really digging this album. It's good straight through with some serious bangers.

I can't believe they embedded some audio from the Roblo confrontation. That's pretty gangster. Does anyone think this beef is going to blow up?

Apr 14, 2006
I always wait to give my opinion on music because some artists take longer to absorb. After soaking this album, I can say I'm really digging this album. It's good straight through with some serious bangers.

I can't believe they embedded some audio from the Roblo confrontation. That's pretty gangster. Does anyone think this beef is going to blow up?
Album is dope as fuck! I've been bumpin it non stop and it keeps getting better. Tony the Tiger is the shit.

Apr 14, 2006
Yea, album is a classic A-Wax, it really opened up to me after a while - every song is amazing.

It genuinely trips me out how his music is able to do that. I was so underwhelmed by it first listen now I love it.
I totally agree with you. At first it was pretty good, now it's some of his best work.