A-Wax - Pushin Keyz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
was listening to a few songs with the homie and its solid so far. only heard maybe 5 songs while kickin it. i was gonna wait to hear it on my own but he put it on. gonna cop the physical CD from wax, id rather have the cd as a collector item and a dope body of work plus a cover than a digital download. wax if ya see this ill be at ya in a day or two, i know you got the physicals in today. i definitely wanna support this album, your did your thing bro

gotta support my p world niggas. even if im dago from the core this my second home now

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Consistency is a double edged sword.
I tried to give give this a spin but it felt like I heard it before in better tracks I already like and know the words to so I just went on spotify and played those..

Also could be that there's other new albums out I'm really hyped on and didn't need no new a wax yet... I'll circle back later cuz a-wax is definitely winter soundtrack music.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Consistency is a double edged sword.
I tried to give give this a spin but it felt like I heard it before in better tracks I already like and know the words to so I just went on spotify and played those..

Also could be that there's other new albums out I'm really hyped on and didn't need no new a wax yet... I'll circle back later cuz a-wax is definitely winter soundtrack music.
give it a chance homie. I thought the same but have been jamming it non-stop last 24 hours.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
i got it this weekend at new park mall in newark. walked in rasputins, saw it on the new music rack and coped it and was slapping it 10 minutes later. i only liked the same songs he had previously released. the ill be back track was tight too. but overall i still feel pulling strings was his best so far, good album tho