A-Wax - Joke's on me video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Video is dope song was good if you take out the auto tune ... As long as A Wax keeps his fucking shirt on I can deal with the videos lol... Dude is more natural fat maybe he should get fat again and start hitting weights instead of starving himself and doing hella cardio

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Video is dope song was good if you take out the auto tune ... As long as A Wax keeps his fucking shirt on I can deal with the videos lol... Dude is more natural fat maybe he should get fat again and start hitting weights instead of starving himself and doing hella cardio
No homo?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Dude your not telling me it's weird as fuck that now he skinny he got his fucking shirt off all the time or sporting tight shirts making him look like a stick figure? Lol... Keep your shirt on or at least be hella yoked is all I'm saying
I don't critique mens physiques bruddah

Jul 16, 2015
This is what i was thinking too... Not enough strength and hes less effective all together. Gotta sacrifice some cardio for that strength. Next time hes gotta be able to beat Killa Tay and i unlock the character and the fubu jersey wardrobe upgra...

O wait i forgot a-wax aint a character on Fight Night Round 3

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
Dude your not telling me it's weird as fuck that now he skinny he got his fucking shirt off all the time or sporting tight shirts making him look like a stick figure? Lol... Keep your shirt on or at least be hella yoked is all I'm saying
Adderall will fuck off your appetite so you can grind without worrying about food.