A-Wax - Hustlas Convention (track listing)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
Was going to post this last week, fig someone else might have. But for those interested. Release date is the 29th this month

01. Pushin
02. My Crown
03. Get My Money f. Bae God
04. Ride for Me f. Tre Pounds
05. Wake Up f. Frenchie & Bakery Brad
06. Live Once f. Kayo Redd
07. Gun Safe
08. Wish Me
09. Deja Vu
10. Busst It Open f. Bakery Brad
11. Be the Next f. Wooh Da Kidd & Chaz Gotti
12. Talk to the Homie
13. On the Fence

Post up yah thoughts on the album once any of u folks get it

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That man DOES NOT STOP making music. Say what you want about the music ( I personally think it's clever, unique, and relatable most of the time) but you cannot say A-Wax is lazy or complacent. HE DOES THIS RAP SHIT.

Viva La Wax fase!
Yeah man, dude tours like crazy. He puts on hella shows, especially in the bay

Sep 3, 2002
Yeah man, dude tours like crazy. He puts on hella shows, especially in the bay
I see what you're trying to do, go ahead and ride for your team.

But as far as shows and tours vs. Studio work, It's not even a question.

I'm a grown man with responsibilities, I don't have time to go to no shows even if they're tight. But if an artist puts out music for me to plug some headphones into while i'm on the bus, at work, riding through traffic, I'm grateful X2.

I don't think live performances are what they used to be anyways. I was at the Smoking Grooves tour in 1995 or so, Shit was amazing and made everything after that something I wished I'd saved my money on.

You're not from the bay anyways?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Does your man crush killa tay put on hella shows? In the bay?
Nobody booked him there recently, but all the real folks up in washington state should show up to his listening party next month

Also, world tour is in the process of being arranged. Meanwhile the scrawny 'piru' with the street cred of a gerbil spends money to shoot videos of himself posing with choppers for tracks which suddenly become 'throwaway songs' when he gets any negative feedback, while never leaving his backyard. Real humble dude. So humble he gets his buddy to put up a banner on this site three times the size of all other banners to get the maximum audience from a site which gets about 4 visitors a day. Sounds like a real factor lol

WCM worldwide

Dec 18, 2015
Nobody booked him there recently, but all the real folks up in washington state should show up to his listening party next month

Also, world tour is in the process of being arranged. Meanwhile the scrawny 'piru' with the street cred of a gerbil spends money to shoot videos of himself posing with choppers for tracks which suddenly become 'throwaway songs' when he gets any negative feedback, while never leaving his backyard. Real humble dude. So humble he gets his buddy to put up a banner on this site three times the size of all other banners to get the maximum audience from a site which gets about 4 visitors a day. Sounds like a real factor lol

WCM worldwide
Lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'm just calling it as it is. I know its a throwaway now since he received moderate criticism, but I'm pretty sure he thought otherwise when he decided to invest Lito's money into a video for it

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2013
as much as i dont like to agree with Grim, on some real shit, how come A-Wax doesn't do shows in the Bay? I'm not even trying to hate or instigate, but how come I've never even heard of a A-wax show in the Bay in the last 5 years? Not that he NEEDS to, i'm jus sayin', why not?