A-Wax - Hustlas Convention (track listing)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Now I remember why I put you on ignore. You swing through here once or twice a month to repeat the same bullshit again and again. It loses its impact after the 104th time.

As long as what you keep saying about me is untrue, it doesn't bother me. Enjoy your adult life...which involves dedicating time to trying to piss off a kid on the other side of the globe. Maybe if you keep sucking A-wax dick he might ask his sugar daddy Lito to let you sleep over at his place
I come on here when ever the fuck I like to...and yo there you go with the "speak shit to a kid" cry for help/get out clause but u on here talkin shit to adults....I'd beat the brakes off you never mind talk shit teenager or not you'd learn some disciple u retard hahaha

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I come on here when ever the fuck I like to...and yo there you go with the "speak shit to a kid" cry for help/get out clause but u on here talkin shit to adults....I'd beat the brakes off you never mind talk shit teenager or not you'd learn some disciple u retard hahaha
"learn some disciple" you gunna read me the bible?

But for real, I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. You originally posted

alot of people be like "he's a kid leave him alone"
But I don't think I've seen anyone type that since my identity was first revealed.

My point was that a grown dude who constantly feels the need to harass somebody half his age thousands of miles away 'for the lulz' is a real waste of your mother's sweet ovum

You type the same bullshit about me stealing cancer drugs from my dead aunt and raping an autistic girl again and again and again and again and a-fucking-gain to point of no longer being upsetting or enraging or funny or anything other than fucking annoying as fuck

I explained exactly why what you're saying is untrue in around 100 different threads so I really don't need to do it again cuz I doubt theres a single poster here who hasn't heard the truth

But if there is someone here who wants to discuss these total lies, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WELL DUE 2 THE FACT I PERSONALLY NEVER MENTIONED A WORLD TOUR, THE ONLY "FOOL" IS YOU FOR SPEAKING ON SOMEONE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HEARD OR READ.
I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING BUT PPL TALKIN DOWN ON ME WITH NO FACTS TO SUPPORT THE BS THEY SAYIN REALLY GRINDS MY BALLS BUT IM USED 2 IT HERE.
#KEEP HATIN, ITS MOTA-VATION
#BARS