A-Wax - Hustlas Convention (track listing)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Because one element of being a dope artist is dropping live performances, and it's a different way of appealing to a fans or prospective fans. I knew dude back in San Jose who put out real lazy albums that kind of dissapointed people, but he also happens to be one of the great live artists I have ever seen, wether it's through free styling or doing his songs.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Originally Posted by DaGrimProphet View Post
Nobody booked him there recently, but all the real folks up in washington state should show up to his listening party next month

Also, world tour is in the process of being arranged. Meanwhile the scrawny 'piru' with the street cred of a gerbil spends money to shoot videos of himself posing with choppers for tracks which suddenly become 'throwaway songs' when he gets any negative feedback, while never leaving his backyard. Real humble dude. So humble he gets his buddy to put up a banner on this site three times the size of all other banners to get the maximum audience from a site which gets about 4 visitors a day. Sounds like a real factor lol

WCM worldwide
I have literally never in my life witnessed a man swing from another mans nuts so hard

you are text book definition of a groupie

Mar 30, 2013
If you read my previous post I clearly stated I didn't think he NEEDED to. But like Walkin @Walkin is sayin, live performances come with the territory if you're "job" is to make music. Especially considering live performances and touring in general is how most musicians make real money. As much as A-Wax makes off CD's, features etc., there's no way he wouldn't want to reap the benefits of touring and the exposure that comes along with that. With all the money in the Bay, why not do a show here where he has a big fan base? Just curious

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
If you read my previous post I clearly stated I didn't think he NEEDED to. But like Walkin @Walkin is sayin, live performances come with the territory if you're "job" is to make music. Especially considering live performances and touring in general is how most musicians make real money. As much as A-Wax makes off CD's, features etc., there's no way he wouldn't want to reap the benefits of touring and the exposure that comes along with that. With all the money in the Bay, why not do a show here where he has a big fan base? Just curious
people don't know how to act you get a bunch stupid ass drunks fighting and shooting up the place how many rappers are actually doing shows in the bay

Jan 30, 2007
Nobody booked him there recently, but all the real folks up in washington state should show up to his listening party next month

Also, world tour is in the process of being arranged. Meanwhile the scrawny 'piru' with the street cred of a gerbil spends money to shoot videos of himself posing with choppers for tracks which suddenly become 'throwaway songs' when he gets any negative feedback, while never leaving his backyard. Real humble dude. So humble he gets his buddy to put up a banner on this site three times the size of all other banners to get the maximum audience from a site which gets about 4 visitors a day. Sounds like a real factor lol

WCM worldwide
You're having an online affair with a man that you have never met in real life, that is old enough to be your dad.

Think about that for a second.

Lynnwood Washington is not a world tour, it's where an artist goes when they have no choice but to go. Lynnwood.....meth....3 teeth...thats it

Feb 11, 2006

WCM worldwide
This little cunt nearly committed suicide because he was banned from a site that gets about 4 visitors a day....

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I have literally never in my life witnessed a man swing from another mans nuts so hard

you are text book definition of a groupie
You're having an online affair with a man that you have never met in real life, that is old enough to be your dad.

Think about that for a second.

Lynnwood Washington is not a world tour, it's where an artist goes when they have no choice but to go. Lynnwood.....meth....3 teeth...thats it
FATALITY!!

Feb 11, 2006
The truth will always prevail over lies and slander, timebitch

Speaking of truth, be sure to cop Moment of Truth 2 when it drops.

#WCM
Get back to stealing your dead aunts cancer drugs you deluded auto Fellatio type j cat :cheeky:

Tell everyone about u molesting an autistic girl ...daddy tay must be embarrassed by you hanging from his nuts haha

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Now I remember why I put you on ignore. You swing through here once or twice a month to repeat the same bullshit again and again. It loses its impact after the 104th time.

As long as what you keep saying about me is untrue, it doesn't bother me. Enjoy your adult life...which involves dedicating time to trying to piss off a kid on the other side of the globe. Maybe if you keep sucking A-wax dick he might ask his sugar daddy Lito to let you sleep over at his place

Last edited: