A-WAX and his BOY-TOY are having relationship problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
u got this foos picture???

Post it up on here, so we can print it out, and hang warning posters near children's parks and schools.

both of u stay riding my nuts tho .. if u didn't, there would be no problems .. i don't see why y'all jus can't keep my name out your mouth n keep it pushin like grown men smh

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
u got this foos picture???

Post it up on here, so we can print it out, and hang warning posters near children's parks and schools.

Face-Me @Face-Me nobody in this thread was talking to you or about you until you came in here speaking on me. Jus be honest you got pussy hurt when you seen me prop TA#'s in the thread he posted ur moms pic and info. Delusional faggot still trying to argue in threads. Send a DM if you want a fade or stfu & kill yourself

Attachments

Jun 21, 2016
Face-Me @Face-Me nobody in this thread was talking to you or about you until you came in here speaking on me. Jus be honest you got pussy hurt when you seen me prop TA#'s in the thread he posted ur moms pic and info. Delusional faggot still trying to argue in threads. Send a DM if you want a fade or stfu & kill yourself
Didn't he say he was a handsome jew ???

lmao

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I'm lost here. What's the issue? Do I even want to know?

The only thing I see is a video of a dude with a gun, huh??
Like what was the actual situation to explain any of this?
What I gathered from my quick lurking was Wax and Lito(trust fund baby from FL) are arguing over Trump or some politics and somehow that leads to wax exposing a video of Lito claiming piru basically being a goofball.

Last edited: