A-wax Everlasting Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I have to agree on the Autotune on Smoke Alone. I really want to like it, but it just ruins it for me. If it is just the hook like in I'll Be Fine, it's ok for me. That's the only criticism I have though. Well, that and the Maryann song/feature. Not feeling the song/her at all. But hey, I still rock Ben Davis and Dickies. Might be too old for it.

I love the beats. I like how Wax flows on them. I like that it's different. This is some shit I can see me bumping for years. Drinking some beers, reminiscing about my own past. For sure it's not some shit you would just play in the background. Not for me at least.

Beats match the lyrics perfectly! Puts you in a certain mood which I love.

Young Gully came hard! I wouldn't say they would make a great duo though.

Difficult to compare this to Pullin Strings, which I still bump daily. It's different. It's good. I'd take them both over Elm1 & 2! Even though there are tracks on those albums which are some of my fav Wax songs!

Just keep it up...can't come up with too many other rappers that drop this kind of personal deep shit, and I've been listening to rap since the 80s. Wish you much success, you deserve it!

This wasn't really a good review, but I'd give the album a 8 outta 10!