A-wax Everlasting Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Ok so I got the album and I'm giving it a shot. First impression after first listen. The beats are just outrageously good, absolutely superb. The lyrics and flows are top notch, well thought out personal shit. The auto tune is fucking garbage, never liked it never will. Wax's voice isn't my cup of tea but that's pretty easily overlooked considering errything. Ima give a a few more spins and see how I feel about it than. Congratulations on the project Wax, very well put together

Dec 24, 2013
Ok so I got the album and I'm giving it a shot. First impression after first listen. The beats are just outrageously good, absolutely superb. The lyrics and flows are top notch, well thought out personal shit. The auto tune is fucking garbage, never liked it never will. Wax's voice isn't my cup of tea but that's pretty easily overlooked considering errything. Ima give a a few more spins and see how I feel about it than. Congratulations on the project Wax, very well put together
Thanks for giving it an unbiased opinion

Dec 4, 2004
This is like Pullin Stringz 2. The songs I like:

EverLasting Money
Smoke Alone
Never Saw It
Been a Long Time
If I Don't Smoke
I'll Be Fine (my fav)
No Vacancy
Jokes on Me
Strugglin

Haven't given the others a full thorough listen but I'll keep listening. Another solid release. Before it was Wax and Lev, now I'm feeling the chemistry that Wax and Nonstop have.

Oct 4, 2013
Sacramento
This the A-Wax i like to hear the most im not really a fan of his trap style flow and beats i much rather hear wax tell a story paint a picture with his raps Pullin Strips & Everlasting Money are timeless music nonstop is a beast on the production P @pierxboy