A-Wax-Elm 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Received Elm 2 and Jesus Malverde today in the mail. Elm 2 is autographed so that's a plus! Currently listening to Elm 2 through dual SVS subs and Klipsch towers. I noticed some of the tracks have a lot of mid bass along with some nice deep bass. This album is bumpin something serious. So far Neva Been is my favorite right now and that could change in the next 10 minutes. Good shit!

Last edited:

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E P @pierxboy is that rat poison vs rat trap ever gonna be re released?
So many mixtape beats on those that its hard to release it without getting it taken down off iTunes. We have them but not sure how soon if at all they will be re-released.

Jun 5, 2004
This might be a dumb question, or i might be a stupid ass nigga idk...

But is there a tunes program that will work on a droid phone? Im asking cuz it saays: iTunes works on Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple TV... And on my droid u can view links on the web as the desktop site..Idk...someone said u have to be on a pc to be able to use (i think it was)megauploaad, but i got it to work on my phone by doing that.

So if u have a droid and want music thats only on itunes then u gotta just burn a cd?

And does wax have any music on that Google playstore? How u even do that if u cant lnk an bank account to ur google shit, do they got gift caards u get at 7-11 just like a itunes card?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com

But is there a tunes program that will work on a droid phone? Im asking cuz it saays: iTunes works on Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple TV... And on my droid u can view links on the web as the desktop site..Idk...someone said u have to be on a pc to be able to use (i think it was)megauploaad, but i got it to work on my phone by doing that.

So if u have a droid and want music thats only on itunes then u gotta just burn a cd?

And does wax have any music on that Google playstore? How u even do that if u cant lnk an bank account to ur google shit, do they got gift caards u get at 7-11 just like a itunes card?
All wax music is in google play as well. Just open google play click on the music tab and search A Wax. He has every album thats on itunes on google play as well. And I think google play lets you charge your phone bill.

Oct 19, 2008
Any chance you willing to upload a song or 2 P @pierxboy to soundcloud/stream..you're earlier material u mentioned while u was locked up/round that time? Prolly bad u brought it up, now we jus gunna keep bringing it up lol...crazy how much old material bay artists got out there that won't see the light of day...regardless keep up the solid projects uve been dropping

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006

hella easy, click and drag your itunes songs to a SD card for your droid.