A-Wax-Elm 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I also want feedback about music before I do videos so I don't repeat my trap dere fiasco again
i liked the style of video you did with Lil Dee on Back in The Day, and the video for Apartheid

as far as the album goes....A's across the board on almost every track...im not used to hearing you do mainstream shit so it didnt appeal to what i expect from you just off bat, but once you give the album a once over read good and listen to lyrics and wordplay and not just how its gonna sound in a car with a system, it starts to work its magic on you and draws you in

cant wait to hear more, best of luck to you and what your pushin, i support it whole heartedly

P @pierxboy got any plans on doin a video for "My Cannabis"?

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Wax & stitches would be a great combination don't front

you gotta be joking, right?

i never heard of this cat but listened to this song off your comment & you couldnt be more wrong.

this dude is hot garbage, ole hella over-trying to be dope but might not dont got it ass whiteboy lol

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

i never heard of this cat but listened to this song off your comment & you couldnt be more wrong.

this dude is hot garbage, ole hella over-trying to be dope but might not dont got it ass whiteboy lol
lol right...dude in the video is clearly trying way to hard to show that hes "gangsta"

and the lyrics are hot garbage, i couldnt agree more

Jun 1, 2004
I have 4 copies of that JHTTP with Dj Warrior all sealed. Me and wax was talking today on if we gonna sell em and never press em again, or repress the title and re-release it in a limited press. But I think we have the last 4 copies in the world! LOL
Dammit, readin that makes me wish I never gave my first two away. Glad I had the chance to play the shit outta of em when I had em, please post a thread if Wax decide to re-release it or if you wanna sell me one of your copies DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E I'd appreciate it.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL

Didn't even think i'd get a reply on this ha, I just feel like a song with those 2 would beat the piss out of a song with boring ass Bakery Brad or Frenchie imo

or most of the cats Wax would do trap music with that aren't named Gucci Mane.

Idk maybe it's just because i'm 22 but this shit was gassin

Feb 14, 2004
Didn't even think i'd get a reply on this ha, I just feel like a song with those 2 would beat the piss out of a song with boring ass Bakery Brad or Frenchie imo

I just looked at how many views this guy gets and its a gang of'em!

Feb 14, 2004
and wax is making that trap shit now... so they might make a dope ass song together... im not saying this guy is dope but he's getting them views and thats what i think wax is trying to do gain a bigger fan base this might help a little...

Apr 18, 2003

never heard of dude but looks like just another gimmick