A-Wax-Elm 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
both JHTTP mixtapes are on itunes. Just Search A Wax and Albums. Onlything not up really is Unconditional Thug amd thats coming soon as well.
Think ur talkn bout the albums Dutch. I meant the mixtape for those two albums. I just looked, Thug delux is on iTunes. Also rat trap rat poison and www.awax.com mixtape too. Wax also made an album with a white dude from fl I think... His name is Sosa or somethin like that. There's a lot of shit that isn't on iTunes.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Think ur talkn bout the albums Dutch. I meant the mixtape for those two albums. I just looked, Thug delux is on iTunes. Also rat trap rat poison and www.awax.com mixtape too. Wax also made an album with a white dude from fl I think... His name is Sosa or somethin like that. There's a lot of shit that isn't on iTunes.
Some of those have mixtape beats that itunes wont clear for us. So some things are lost in limbo. Ill see what I can about getting everything you listed put together in some form or fashion.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
When's the next wax tape coming?
Wax is working on new music already, but we have no plans on releasing anything in the near future. At least nothing concrete. We may leak a song or 2 in the coming months but no albums or massive collections of music. New Year, new plan! You will get at the least 2 new A Wax albums this year. Thats all I know for sure.

And trust that the minute we have anything concrete on the books, it will be posted here in our first wave of promo for it. You can also find wax directly on all social Media sites with a /Waxfase. @Waxfase on everything.

Jun 1, 2004
You talking bout the one hosted by Dj Warrior JHTTP? I would love to get a third copy of that considering I gave the other two away to people that never heard of A-Wax, back when it first came out. Wish I woulda backed em up on the computer but didnt even think of it back then. I cannot find that cd anywhere. DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E any hard copies available that ya know of? thanks.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
You want my address DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E so you can send me one? Or I'm gonna be in el sob today, I can pick it up.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I have 4 copies of that JHTTP with Dj Warrior all sealed. Me and wax was talking today on if we gonna sell em and never press em again, or repress the title and re-release it in a limited press. But I think we have the last 4 copies in the world! LOL

I have at least one maybe two of those sealed. Might be 6 left in the world.