A-Wax-Elm 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Good album. Not feeling it as much as pulling strings but it's got some bangers. This coming from someone that's been slappin wax since day 1. Since most these niggas was hus groupies talkin shit bout wax til now.

Can't wait for the next one. Keep em comin.

Apr 14, 2006
I like the album, but I do not think it is as good as pulling strings. Overall, I do not like the beats as much as the other album, even though nonstop is a beast. I feel that some of the beats are too slow on this new album for me. My least favorite song is the one with Smigg in it and he is dope I just don't like the beat very much way too slow for me. I like the song can't be worse a lot more than this one. Anyways another solid album by A-wax tho!

Sep 26, 2013
got a few tracks on there ill keep in rotation. im still relistening to it.

i know when i heard pullin strings first i liked about 50-60% of the tracks right off top but now i dont think i skip a song at all.

this one just doesnt feel as complete a project as pullin strings but they are hella different to even be compared

i feel like wax you should make niggas bring they A game or tell them straight up that they wont make the cut. sometimes features drag your songs down

when does boogie man drop?

Dec 24, 2013
It was meant to be just that. Slow beats where I can put more words and say more with my bars. I didn't want another sad depressed album I wanted an aggressive feel to it with majority having slow beats. I did pullin strings with Bart opinions in mind I did elm2 with the south /east coast/Atlanta in mind. I'm trying to make music for everywhere I be so I have something to push when I be there

Dec 24, 2013
got a few tracks on there ill keep in rotation. im still relistening to it.

i know when i heard pullin strings first i liked about 50-60% of the tracks right off top but now i dont think i skip a song at all.

this one just doesnt feel as complete a project as pullin strings but they are hella different to even be compared

i feel like wax you should make niggas bring they A game or tell them straight up that they wont make the cut. sometimes features drag your songs down

when does boogie man drop?
What features were wack to u?