??? for A-Wax or affiliate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
In the intro for the album "Savage Timez",theres a sample of a A-Wax cut at the end of the Menace II Society shit..

"...refer to me by my street name,A-Wax"

What is that shit from?The beat sounds fuckin rugged!

Apr 25, 2002
The song is off an old ass tape or something ? I was the same as you about a year ago or less . . . . heard the intro and loved it . . . i posted a subject like this one asking where i could hear that beat more . . . .

BIGTREEZENT supposidly has a copy of it, but I was never able to get one myself. . . and I'm pretty sure it was just a freestyle/shitty quality track at that

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
that song was recorded in a lab in pittsburg. there was 2 songs that day featuring ridah j klyde. the next day they were gone!!!! dudes equipment got took !!! they kicked in his door and took every!!!!BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR is a classic tho never released. but there are many copies. i have a copie but it was never mixed or nothin. but what we are gonna do is put hidden tracks on all of the new c/ds of old shit. i say hidden tracks because it will not take away time on the c/d. there will still b at least 18 tracks. A-WAX has about 30 unrealesed songs he did in walla walla state pen. yes he had a drum machine, a mic, and a 4 track. the shit is dope. heaven or hell and why hustle are remakes from when he was in the pen. the beats were super knockin but they had lo qulity shit. so look out for some of that old shit. i might sell a few c/drs of some old shit if yall get at me. i got every song!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
RIGHT ON YALL!I GOT A C.D.R. WITH ALL MY APPEARANCES/FREESTYLEZ/UNRELEASED KUTZ......IM SELLIN THIS FOR $5.00 TO ANYBODY WHO CATCH ME ON THA STREET......IF ANYBODY WANNA ORDER THIS VIA MAIL HOLLA,ILL POST A P.O. BOX AND WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN...(THESE ARE FOR THA MOST PART BADLY MIXED OR WERE NOT USED FOR A REASON SONGZ,THEY WILL NEVER BE RELEASED BESIDES C.D.R.)

Apr 25, 2002
VAMPS.....I CANT FIND NOTHIN FROM YOU IN MY E-MAIL DOG!DID YOU GET MY E-MAIL?NELL,I GOT EM ON ME.....GOOD LOOKIN!WHATS THA DEAL THO?IS YALL USIN THEM VERSES I DID ON THEM SONGZ?I THOUGHT WAX WAZ SAYIN SOMETHIN ABOUT THEY WASNT USIN EM,IF NOT CAN I GET A COPY?

May 9, 2002
@Awax we gots to finish that song its tight i just wasnt feelin the
beat but i was told the beat will sound better when all the sounds are in i do have a copy of what yall did though suppose to be in the studio tomorrow if so i will burn u a copy