A Wax ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I wanna know what other dope songs he's got, along the lines of "Young Waxfase".. I know there's hella Wax fans on here that's why I ask.. That song is dope the beats dope and subject matter is trill

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
crazy how his music creates male groupies and people interjecting their hate
usually people just keep it movin on something they don't like but I guess that is a good thing if you are wax

not a good look if you are a dude worried about what other people listen too
fuck you too.....I forgot to include (IMO) so homos like you don't get all PUSSY HURT over my comment.

Jun 21, 2006
My favorite a-wax music is his '65gz in a jordan briefcase' album (all of it) and the tracks "suckaz" and "Sole Silhouette" from his 'Who Got It' album.

Why people hating on A-Wax? is it because of his beef with the Mob Figaz camp? This gangsta rap shit sometimes feels like im watching an episode of Days of Our Lives.... If i miss an episode, i lost the story
lol
Stupid shit

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I never understood in my 15 years on this board why people who dont like someone comes on a thread based on that person to tell people they dont like that person. Faggotry if you ask me..... You cant explain why. You only know him through his music. Yet instead of being happy a person is making money in a game thats hard as fuck to make money in, you hate. I dont get it....

I dont like 90% of the shit posted on ALL rap websites. But i dont run around like a fag hating at every turn for no reason. Grow up. You are all old as shit. And by old as shit I mean old enough to recognize you are being a bum.

Good night.