A Wax ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
That whole pulling strings album is hard as fuck, the throwaway album was dope too and Theres a handful of songs off the new elm 2 but there's a couple singles that come to mind that were before those albums... Somebody I use to know, bust it, and miss you off ELM chapter one, gatez off jr. High to the pen 2, dead people off nightmare on elm street 1, drug wars off 65 g'z in a Jordan briefcase, paranoid and alone tonight off nfes V.3, and the last couple tracks are off Jesus malverde... Gone fishing, the shooter, gun range, and selfish.
Your welcome

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Nobody is "hating" on a-wax........outside of northern cali no one even knows what the fuck an a-wax is
you the homie and all...but A-Wax gets play everywhere...i been to Texas and Minnesota and heard people listening to his shit...ive put a few people onto his music too and they arent local cats

Wax is a koo cat, i really cant figure out why people dont like the homie...granted i am lightweight biased, i fucked wit Wax since before my Siccness days and was stoked to get to chop it up wit him a few times over the old AIM chat and shit...cant wait for his new drop

btw, his old shit goes hard

just about anything Wax spit over a Woodie production came out on fuckin fire

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2002
I.feel like.a wax continues to.get better.

I know there's some who would disagree, but I think he's building toward mainstream success.

As a fan I definitely don't welcome the day that a wax is on the radio, but I do think he's put in major work, is talented and I will be happy when he sees fat ass checks and validation (similiar to a tech n9ne).

That being said I like pulling strings probably the most.

Sep 5, 2013
Thug Deluxe was one of my least favorite Wax albums, but it has some of my favorite Wax songs on it. Favorite album either 65gz, Savage Timez, Pullin Strings. Also liked the ELM 2 more than ELM 1

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Thnx. I fuck with that Pulling Strings. Always thought bro was dope but got turned off from the dickriding and groupie shit I saw here from his fans.. I understand now it's the music quality Not any gimmicks.. I guess there's more substance to his lyrics and sound than just face value..

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I DONT SUPPORT PPLS MUSIC WHO I DONT LIKE SO I CAN HONESTLY SAY: ME OR ANYONE IN MY CIRCLE HAVE NEVER BUMPED ANY OF HIS MUSIC AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL. AT ONE TIME (WHEN HE SENT ME HIS DEMO YEARS AGO) I THOUGHT HE WAS A GOOD LYRICIST...BUT AT THIS POINT ALL THE SUCCA SHIT IVE WITNESSED OUTWEIGHS ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MUSIC.
#WCM

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
Tay do you think he's a btr lyricist than you or even close? Why didn't you present his first album thata been good look on you?