A-WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2006
Was at the bully show today in Antioch I seen A-WAX run up on Davina the singer and her old man and called him out for a fade. After some hesitation her old man agreed to the fade but by then too many people made it obvious and the cops showed up. I give Wax props cuz it was only him and his boy n Davina's peeps was deep. Didn't know they had beef.

Feb 11, 2006
Was in vegas today and seen AP9 @AP9 run up on Michelle Obama and her old man and called him out for a fade. After some hesitation her old man agreed to the fade but by then too many people made it obvious and the CIA showed up. I I dont give AP9 @AP9 props cuz it was only him and his blue poodle an Michelle Obamas peeps was deep lookin like seceret service agents. Didn't know they had beef.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Was in vegas today and seen AP9 @AP9 run up on Michelle Obama and her old man and called him out for a fade. After some hesitation her old man agreed to the fade but by then too many people made it obvious and the CIA showed up. I I dont give AP9 @AP9 props cuz it was only him and his blue poodle an Michelle Obamas peeps was deep lookin like seceret service agents. Didn't know they had beef.
#INSIDEJOKES