Watch: Grimes, Kreayshawn, Blood Diamonds & Tragik Collaborate as L$D [video inside]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Watch: Grimes, Kreayshawn, Blood Diamonds & Tragik Collaborate as L$D [video inside]

http://pitchfork.com/news/46804-watch-grimes-kreayshawn-blood-diamonds-and-tragik-collaborate-as-ld/

"In a collaboration that's both unexpected and completely logical, Grimes, Kreayshawn, Blood Diamonds, and Tragik have joined forces under the name L$D for a song called "DONT SMOKE MY BLUNT BITCH". The central line? "I be that grimy mothafucka." According to the video's description, the song was recorded in 10 minutes and the trippy video was made in under an hour. Awesome."

[video=youtube;ScPaXIyb3SA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScPaXIyb3SA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
stop it reck. you really like that shit?
its not for everybody but hey their having fun with the music and making videos. I'm sure everyone has a video of them and their friends just fucking around with some music shit. Music can't be all serious all the time. sometimes you just gotta have fun with it. I see people stress over the music they make and work hella hard to make a song so people can like it and when people arent feeling it they get discouraged and feel like shit after. so you gotta just do it for you. I make serious music all the time. perfecting my craft, trying to tell a story and putting a lot of time into my music. whether people like it or not is irrelevent cause I love the music I do. and its nice to see people making music they love and being proud of it and sharing it with the world. people have their own opinions and preferences when it comes to music and their entitled to it. thats just my 2 cents

May 8, 2011
its not for everybody but hey their having fun with the music and making videos. I'm sure everyone has a video of them and their friends just fucking around with some music shit. Music can't be all serious all the time. sometimes you just gotta have fun with it. I see people stress over the music they make and work hella hard to make a song so people can like it and when people arent feeling it they get discouraged and feel like shit after. so you gotta just do it for you. I make serious music all the time. perfecting my craft, trying to tell a story and putting a lot of time into my music. whether people like it or not is irrelevent cause I love the music I do. and its nice to see people making music they love and being proud of it and sharing it with the world. people have their own opinions and preferences when it comes to music and their entitled to it. thats just my 2 cents
But I asked you if you like this SHIT? I didnt ask u what you think other people feel. I understand what you are tryin to say , but when people are shitting on an art form that other people love and take seriously its kinda disgusting just my 2cents.

Dec 4, 2006
Reckless .... just a reminder..

stop posting gay fucking music and stick to what this music forum is about or take that shit to a teeny bopper forum!

I'm 100% sure there's plenty of forums all over the interwebz where you can post this kind of fuckery...

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
But I asked you if you like this SHIT? I didnt ask u what you think other people feel. I understand what you are tryin to say , but when people are shitting on an art form that other people love and take seriously its kinda disgusting just my 2cents.
Its cool. very entertaining. dont think they were trying to shit on an artform. they were just having fun nothing wrong with that is there?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
At least 5 pages of people bitching I see in this threads life span. I think this stuff is crap, so I don't listen to it. It's pretty easy to not listen to something you don't like than get all mad at it.

I always click on these threads though because they usually turn out entertaining but make a damn mega-thread breh.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
At least 5 pages of people bitching I see in this threads life span. I think this stuff is crap, so I don't listen to it. It's pretty easy to not listen to something you don't like than get all mad at it.

I always click on these threads though because they usually turn out entertaining but make a damn mega-thread breh.
how bout this when her album drops I'll make that the Kreayshawn Mega Thread?