VladTV interview with Too $hort

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Vlad punk @$$ tried to front on Short about falling off when he moved to Atlanta and Short straightened him out by saying he dropped back to back platinum albums in the A. Vlad think he is so informed and wit the culture. Lord Jamar set him straight every time

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
part 4
part 5
part 6

I don't particularly like Vlad (I know you're on here, Vlad...or at least your people are at this point), but Short makes this one of the best interviews I've ever heard. I really like when he goes into the relationship with Jive records and how they backdoored him with Lil Jon. Think about how many eras $hort has been relevant through.
I do acknowledge that Vlad is a real Too Short fan tho, because you can tell he really bought his tapes back in the day.

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Vlad punk @$$ tried to front on Short about falling off when he moved to Atlanta and Short straightened him out by saying he dropped back to back platinum albums in the A. Vlad think he is so informed and wit the culture. Lord Jamar set him straight every time
Vlad talk out of his ass and he knows he's a textbook culture vulture...that's why he chooses to lay low and stay behind the camera most of the time. He kinda changed the rap jounalism game when he sued Ross and won

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
don't mind Oscar the Grouch, Deuce

7 parts? lol no thanks
I love when you come into a thread to announce that you won't be participating. It's great

If anyone else is interested in some real Oakland rap history, peep all 7 parts...if you commute or have a job where you can listen to headphones like i do, it's a breeze to listen to

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'll listen to seven too short albums but I ain't listening to hours of short talking to VLAD. If I'm listening to someone talk for that long outside of music, it better be to help increase my money. You can call me a grouch all you want but I'd rather get money. Peace