VladTV interview with Too $hort

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Oh and I was pleasantly surprised to hear (I forget which of the last 3 parts it was) Short talk about Ant Banks and really gave him his props. I guess he got married and just kinda became focused on other shit when Short moved to Atlanta, but would still send him beats.
That's pretty much when I stopped checkin for short....when he lost that sound I was used to hearin from him...i just couldn't do it no more....i know I still probably missed out on some bangers tho cuttin him off the way I did

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
That's pretty much when I stopped checkin for short....when he lost that sound I was used to hearin from him...i just couldn't do it no more....i know I still probably missed out on some bangers tho cuttin him off the way I did
same here...short without banks is like snoop without dre

Feb 19, 2015
I'll listen to seven too short albums but I ain't listening to hours of short talking to VLAD. If I'm listening to someone talk for that long outside of music, it better be to help increase my money. You can call me a grouch all you want but I'd rather get money. Peace
i'm pretty sure posting on this forum right now is helping you get money

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Finally after all these years I find out how he got the name Too Short !!!!!!!

man im with you on that...

watchin/listenin to this interview made me watch this old interview which i had never seen.....which in turned explained one of my favorite Short songs...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6j2v_KHdik[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knnsaTZwZLQ[/video]

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
same here...short without banks is like snoop without dre
I remember reading an interview by Shorty B many years ago. In there, to my recollection, dude didn't really have the highest of regard towards Ant Banks. In any event, with all of them together, they produced a lot of dope songs.