VIDEO** HEART BEAT FEAT:KING CYDAL,ERASE-E,KONTAC,NOT YOUR AVERAGE RAP VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ivw5hvYkss Whats good this is the video for the song Heart Beat features King Cydal and Erase-E and myself along with some wonderful kids. What I did was make some dreams come true. I helped the kids write the rap brought the studio to them and shot the video. There were parents crying during the video shoot they cried because they were so happy that their kids are living their dreams of being rappers. These kids have all the chips stacked against them. Some may never work some may stay with their parents forever. This was the biggest thing Ive done bigger then doing a video for the president. Just look at the kids faces,they had the time of their lives,so do I. Look for this story to grow CNN,FOX NEWS,TODAY SHOW have all contacted me about doing a story.Its not about me its about these kids, The Golden State Warriors want the song performed during half time. Thank you for taking time out to watch this video.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
im proud of you man, you've done so much to put your heart into the community. most people would not reach out and even attempt to do something like this. that video is touching. those kids will never forget that.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Your work w/ these kids is great . - Positive music & way of life , I wanna see a KONTAC interview ....

Let us the fans know a little about yourself , cause what ur doing really is making a difference ...........

Siccness.net next interview - KONTAC