UPCOMING SHOWS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
Danked Out with Axion Jaxion on the JStalin "Memoirs of a Curb Server" Tour

May 10th Salt Lake City, Utah
May 11th Mountain View, California
May 18th Union City, California
May 19th Modesto, California
May 24th Vancouver, Washington
June 2nd Kansas City
June 16th Marin, California

They are also doing Eugene & Portland-Oregon, Seattle-Washington, Boise-Idaho, and Reno-Nevada. I will post the dates as soon as I have them.

S.B. & Krypto shows

May 9th Oakland at the New Parrish
with
Andre Nickatina
May 13th Santa Cruz at the Catalyst
with Andre Nickatina
May 24th Fairfax at 19th and Broadway
with Casual

S.B. & Krypto "Covering Grounds 2" mini tour with Husalah, & San Jose's own Playa Rae & Trey C

June 9th Monterey at Planet Gemini
with Young Bari
June 14th Paso Robles at Manny's Bar & Grill
June 15th Santa Maria at Skip Gibsons
June 16th Ventura at the Pangae's Club
July 6th Santa Cruz at the Catalyst
with TheMob Figaz

There will also be shows on the weekends of June 23rd and the 30th just locking em in. I will post those also as soon as I have em.

Come check us out if you are in our around any of these areas on any of these dates. We have been working real hard on everybody's performances and S.B. & Krypto get busy on stage if you've never seen em. We will be passing out alot of free promo shit cd's, t-shirts etc......

May 8, 2011
S @stomperz253 let me know if any of these dates work for you champ. I got you plus a guest to any event u want. Im gonna keep this thread up and running and keep updating our show info so we dont get banned. We have a shitload of more shows coming up so if none of these work then you let me know when you see one that you feel like you cant miss. Once again thanks for always supporting this SacredMuzic shit we got nothin but LOVE for you and EVERYBODY else rockin with us.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I can't make the show on the 13th (WORK) but Im trying for the July date . Thanks for posting info on shows & maintaining contact w/ fans older & young . I mean its tough being 32 & finding a sound & movement you can support . So much saturation in the music business people have gone from quality to flooding the market w/ 1/2 ass crap . I know Im getting a quality product when I buy , from the sound to the artwork to the musicians its all good & I feel Im getting my moneys worth .

LOL I haven't said that in a long long time ... LOL ......

Thanks again . Props & Congrats on the tour dates ... that one w/ Young Bari gonna be cool also nice to see ya'll working w/ the SJ dudes.

May 8, 2011
I can't make the show on the 13th (WORK) but Im trying for the July date . Thanks for posting info on shows & maintaining contact w/ fans older & young . I mean its tough being 32 & finding a sound & movement you can support . So much saturation in the music business people have gone from quality to flooding the market w/ 1/2 ass crap . I know Im getting a quality product when I buy , from the sound to the artwork to the musicians its all good & I feel Im getting my moneys worth .

LOL I haven't said that in a long long time ... LOL ......

Thanks again . Props & Congrats on the tour dates ... that one w/ Young Bari gonna be cool also nice to see ya'll working w/ the SJ dudes.
Yezzir! Thank you for supporting us we will not let you down, and I'm always gonna stay accessible I think people appreciate that kind of shit. I guarantee we are one label and group of friends that will not turn "Hollywood" on you guys no matter how far we make it. I would rather have some real fans anyday. Just keep me posted and like I said any show you want it's on me.

Sep 18, 2008
These shows are gonna be dope Sacred is the future of Bay Area Gangsta Rap! Taking it to a City near you like Freeway Ricky Ross! #dopeMuzic