Upcoming Albums Dropping In May, Whatchu waiting on?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2012
The Jacka - The Sentence
Messy Marv & Young Doe - AM to PM
Ampichino & Young Bossi - Cop Heavy Gang 2 (Right Back Aint Cheatin)
Stevie Joe - The Tonite Show w/ DJ Fresh
Hollow Tip - Block Royalty
AP.9 - Mob Star
Yukmouth & Blanco - Cookies & Cream
Joe Blow - Real Recognize Real

Just a few I can think of off top. Gotta say personally, even though they not from the bay I'm probably looking foward to Amp & Bossi's album the most & Joe Blow's behind that. Just curious what you guys looking forward to hearing or put me up on some other shit dropping next month.............

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
from that list, only AP.9 - Mob Star (Vol. 4 in MDD Remix Series; Mac Dre is Vol. 5). i will listen to Stevie Joe's to hear the DJ Fresh beats. will probably listen to Joe Blow and Yukmouth. not expecting anything from Yuk if it's a collab w/ Blanco (wack, imo)

Feb 14, 2004
from that list, only AP.9 - Mob Star (Vol. 4 in MDD Remix Series; Mac Dre is Vol. 5). i will listen to Stevie Joe's to hear the DJ Fresh beats. will probably listen to Joe Blow and Yukmouth. not expecting anything from Yuk if it's a collab w/ Blanco (wack, imo)
I THOUGHT BLANCO HELD IT DOWN ON JONESTOWN W MESS AND THE JACKA

HE HAD SOME OF THE TIGHTEST VERSES ON THAT ALBUM

PRODUCTION WAS CLEAN TOO

HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ELSE FROM HIM

BUT I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF ITS A GOOD CD

YUK IS THE ONE YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT COMING (WACK, IMO)

Feb 6, 2006
The Jacka is showing a June 5th release date on amazon right now, since last week. The Verdict dropped a week early via mp3 download on Amazon, so I've been checking it every so often. Looking forward to that AP9 though, Jow Blow too...

Apr 21, 2012
The Jacka is showing a June 5th release date on amazon right now, since last week. The Verdict dropped a week early via mp3 download on Amazon, so I've been checking it every so often. Looking forward to that AP9 though, Jow Blow too...
Amazon stay fuckin' up, iTunes already has it up for pre-order May 8th. You can listen to the AP.9 snips on Amazon though if you curious about that one.

Jun 10, 2002
the only cd im waiting on along with everybody else is Spice 1 home sweet home or however its spelled. somebody needs to tell him to stop bullshitting and drop it damn. other then that nothing ive been disapointed with alot of cds that have dropped over the last few years so it takes alot to make me want to buy anything new out of the stores.