Uniting the turf and hip hop shit in the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
how can other coast accept us when we hardly accept each others styles

there is quality coming out of both sides and u know it

i applaud dj fresh for working with people like livewire and living legends . i never seen a producer that did shit with like a j.stalin and a eligh like that

ive seen hieroglyphics do shit with e40 too short and richie rich and shit like that , Zion-I was doing some good hyphy shit for a sec , they had short on there . keak da sneak got prodigy and alchemist , san quinn kinda does it too he reached out to people like chops (formerly of mountain brothers).

both sides coming together on a sound everyone can agree on

i would like to see more of this

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
san diego is pretty good at that

lyrically hard over hard ass beats

i dont mean no punkass hip hop happy fun rap shit either ive heard lynch and killa tay type lyrics over mobb beats from san diego but it dont even have to be that .. i like love happiness and postive energy with an attitude too

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i was readin a article wit 40 a couple months ago and he was sayin the same thing, all the backpack rappers and all the hyphy and all the mobb/gangster rappers, if they would all fuck wit each other, then sumthin could really pop off for the bay and west coast in general

Oct 13, 2003
i agree with all this good music is being made on both sides just would like to see some more unity and i think more good music would come out of it..saafir and hobo junction comes to mind as walking that line really well.