Underrated/Underappreciated albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
So many underappreciated albums imo I wouldn't even know where to begin. Above all though, I have to go with Mr. Sche - Work of Art. I'd easily put it in my top 10 rap records of all-time and nobody, even Sche fans, really gave it the time of day.
I could be mistaken, but i think this question was asked in regards to Bay/Nor Cal albums. Again, i could be wrong though.

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
Some underrated Richmond albums...

Societiez Creation "Hell On Earth" (1996) ...which was originally a tape-only release, but was remastered and repressed onto CD a few years back. Super dope all the way thru.

Cool-E "Welcome 2 Hell" (1995) & "Funk Fo' Life" (1997). I don't think he was appreciated enough for how tight he came on these two albums. Great mob lyrics and tight production on both of them.

Mafioso "Fo Tha Money" (1996). Mob $hit! They came tight on this one, but this nigga named Slyma that's on four tracks came way too dope. Dude was seriously talented. He was supposedly scheduled for his own solo album, but it never happened for some reason. Shame.

S.T.N. "Game Stress" (1996). Classic!