Underrated/Underappreciated albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Richie Rich the game was hella dope to me and not too many people got up on it. spiceberg slim was proper. I thought Loki 21 gun salute was really underrated as well.
Richie Rich The Game is good. I think it was cause of the delays and then the split with Def Jam. I still got the Def Jam vinyls for the singles. Then the deal went through and he released it without much promo. The distribution also sucked...

Spiceberg Slim was alright, but it had to compete against Spice's older albums, and compared to them it was not as good.

Loki's second album put many people off because of the beats. Everybody wanted Siccmade beats and got something different, so many people didn't give it a chance I think. Lyrics were on point though...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
dru down can u feel me. people always talk about explicit game but i think this album is better. this shit knocks hard in your load if you got a boomin system
Not underrated imo. Album is a classic and sold shitloads. Just because Bay Rap fans talk about Explicit Game more doesn't mean Can You Feel Me is underrated. Even all the Eastcoast fans in Germany back in the day knew this album. Was bigger than Explicit Game overseas.